Our firm is a growing, fee-only RIA in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, GA. We are searching for a client service associate interested in pursuing a financial planning career path to support our team and provide excellent service to our clients. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for handling client communications and needs as well as day-to-day operational management. During the first 2-3 years in the client service role, our firm will support the Individual as they obtain the Certified Financial Planner™ designation by covering all expenses and providing valuable learning opportunities that will satisfy the apprentice pathway experience requirement. Once the CFP® designation has been obtained, the individual will begin their transition into the Financial Planner role.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Support advisors with client service, maintenance, and all other activities including preparation of reports for meetings.
- Manage and coordinate client onboarding process and ongoing maintenance of relationships (update information in CRM software, manage distributions (including RMD’s), and answer non-investment related client questions/requests.
- Coordinate for the successful implementation of key projects, such as improving operational and compliance processes.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Self-disciplined and able to work independently in a small team environment
- Proficient technology skills, including MS Office and CRM software
- Desire to obtain CFP® designation
- 1 year of full-time work experience.
- $60-80k compensation.
- 401(K) with annual employer matching contributions + Profit Sharing.
- All costs covered to obtain CFP® designation, including coursework, review course, and exam.
- Full healthcare package (portion of premium paid by employer)
- Paid holidays and personal days.
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Visit compasswm.net/work-at-compass to learn more about our culture.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter along with your resume. Resumes will not be accepted without a cover letter that states why you would be a good fit for this position.