About this role:
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Wealth Investment Strategy Relationship Specialist.In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Provide client services to internal and external ultra high net worth customers in account management, operations, documentation, issue resolution, and technical support
- Review basic issues, policies, or procedures for which answers can be quickly obtained, and are related to lower risk tasks and deliverables with narrow impact within Wealth Investment Strategy Products functional area
- Receive direction from supervisor and exercise judgement within defined parameters while developing understanding Wealth Investment Strategy Products functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Provide information to Wealth Investment Strategy Products managers, colleagues, and stakeholders, including internal as well as external customers
- Assist Senior Investment Managers in handling investment management activities for clients. Manages simple to moderately complex investment portfolios for Investment Management accounts and/or Fiduciary accounts. With limited investment strategy authority, works under the direct supervision of management and investment advisors. Consults with advisors to deliver "full balance sheet" solutions based on company's investment philosophy and client objectives. Utilizes an investment consulting approach to execute investment strategies while leveraging individual securities (incl. equities, bonds, ETFs, real estate securities, etc.), pooled vehicles (incl. open and closed end MFs and DIFs), "open architecture" platforms, and "alternative" investments to maximize returns with acceptable levels of risk for clients. Performs investment research, keeps informed of developments in the investment industry and confers with tax attorneys, accountants, etc., to determine other consequences of investment decisions and resolve account problems. Assists in business development through sales/marketing while leveraging partnership opportunities throughout the firm.
- 6+ months of Wealth Investment Strategy Products experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
2+ years of investment support, technical proficiency, excellent interpersonal and communication skill, investment support experience, MBA, CFA (completed or pursuing, or similar designations)
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.