- Attend client meetings and take notes
- Analyze client information and prepare reports and presentations
- Enter information into financial planning software (e-Money) and prepare draft plans
- Analyze asset allocation and generate rebalancing trades
- Research products and product pricing; contact carriers for information
- Research investment managers and investment services and their pricing
- Create custom reports for analyzing purchase decisions or planning scenarios
- Answer basic investment and financial planning questions for clients
- Interface with the broker-dealer or custodian to obtain information or account data and convey service requests
- Set up and retrieves reports in our portfolio management system (Albridge)
- Assists in generating performance reports
- Maintains information related to duties in our CRM
- Other tasks as assigned
- Prioritization and Organization
- Advanced computer skills; high proficiency with Excel is essential.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years' experience in a related position.
- Experience with investment products and portfolio construction.
- Experience or Knowledge of building financial plans (i.e. e-Money, MoneyGuide Pro, etc)
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Series 7 and Series 66 licenses are required.
Full health, vision, dental. 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services and more for full time employees.