Do you want to elevate your practice? Edward Jones is here for you.
With Edward Jones, experienced financial advisors like you will discover a different kind of business model. Our nearly 19,000 financial advisors run their own offices and make their own decisions. But they have vast resources, from branch office support to some of the most advanced technological tools and resources in the industry. With Edward Jones you can be in business for yourself—but not by yourself. So why not grow your practice with an organization that supports your professional and personal development.
Edward Jones is constantly adapting while staying firmly grounded in doing what's best for our clients – that's what makes us an industry original – and steady as a rock. For 100 years we've put an intense value on building trusted relationships and investing in people. It's why we're consistently rated by third parties as a great place to work by our financial advisors. This is what makes us stand out in the industry – this is what makes us Edward Jones.
Moving your practice takes a lot of self-reflection, and we are here at any point in time for a confidential discussion. We have an entire team dedicated to transitioning your practice, including connecting you with financial advisors who've recently made the transition to Edward Jones.
Forward thinking. industry leading and technologically advanced.
Edward Jones is built to help you positively impact your clients lives.
- Our community-based branch offices are our only profit center. The support of a Branch Office Administrator and thousands of headquarters associates allow you to focus on what's most important, your clients. You are truly equipped to provide what's best for each of your clients – not for the firm. We offer a full spectrum of products and services to help meet the goals of your client. From high-net-worth individuals to business owners to all other long-term investors, Edward Jones provides the products, plus extensive support and resources, to help ensure you can serve each of your client’s unique and often complex investing needs
We believe that those who share in the work, should share in the rewards
- Transfer compensation is individually assessed and optimized for incoming financial advisor's individual practice and professional situation. Your compensation is based on the practice you build, not requirements defined by prior performance levels, obligations or stipulations. A portion of your variable income is based off assets that transfer in over the first two years, regardless of how the assets are invested – even if they are transferred in kind. Your total compensation is made up of multiple income streams, which could include guaranteed salary and new asset compensation, commissions, profit sharing, and travel awards.* ** In the past, certain financial advisors have had the opportunity to make a limited partnership investment in Edward Jones' parent company, The Jones Financial Companies, L.L.L.P. (JFC), a Missouri limited liability limited partnership.1
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Pre-transition planning. Industry leading training and support tailored to your unique needs and the needs of your clients. For those financial advisors transitioning a more robust practice, on-site support begins Day 1. Ongoing dedicated support to help ensure a smooth transition for your practice and your clients.
You can also expect…
- No ceiling to your earning potential and growth, based on the energy and effort you put forth. Your production directly ties to your earnings. Leadership development opportunities; your professional development is tailored to you. The flexibility that you need to balance your personal and professional life – the best of both worlds.
*If you have less than three years’ experience, less than $30 million in portable assets under care or trailing 12-month production of less than $250,000, a supplemental starting salary range of $38,500 – $100,000 is provided.
If you have more than three years’ experience, greater than $30 million in portable assets under care and trailing 12-month production of $250,000 or higher, your salary will be customized based on your 12-month production.
1Eligibility to participate in a limited partnership offering has historically required, among other things, financial advisors to meet certain tenure and performance requirements. As of March 2021, approximately 24,000 current and former Edward Jones associates, including financial advisors, branch office administrators and home office associates, are limited partners of JFC. Past limited partnership offerings are not a guarantee of future offerings.
- Must have the following registrations: Series 7 and Series 63/65 or Series 66. Insurance license preferred, will be required if not currently held. Desire to build long-term client relationships and experience in a client-facing role. Passion for new opportunities to grow your individual financial advising practice while being collaborative region and firm wide.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- Edward Jones scored 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) which designates Edward Jones as one of the best places to work for LGBTQ+ Equality. 2022 Best Places to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to Work® in partnership with Human Rights Campaign Foundation, published Equity Magazine January 2022, data as of July 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- For the 23rd consecutive year, Edward Jones was named a top company for training. The firm ranked No. 14, up 10 spots on Training magazine's prestigious 2023 Training Top 100 list. 2023 Training Magazine Training Apex Award, published February 2023, data as of September 2022, an application fee was required for consideration.
Join a financial services firm where your contributions are valued. Edward Jones is a Fortune 500 company where people come first. With over 8 million clients and 19,000 financial advisors across the U.S. and Canada, we’re proud to be privately-owned, placing the focus on our clients rather than shareholder returns.
Behind everything we do is our purpose: We partner for positive impact to improve the lives of our clients and colleagues, and together, better our communities and society. We are an innovative, flexible, and inclusive organization that attracts, develops, and inspires performance excellence and a sense of belonging.
People are at the center of our partnership. Edward Jones associates are seen, heard, respected, and supported. This is what we believe makes us the best place to start or build your career.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.