In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the firm’s vision, mission and strategy. This position has the responsibility of managing existing client relationships and formulating and implementing advice.
You must be passionate about Islamic finance and working with American Muslims to help them get their financial lives in order.
As financial advisor/planner, you will:
- Draft, present and implement financial plans
- Conduct client review meetings, deliver presentations and answer client questions, make planning recommendations
- Support the company in its marketing and business development efforts to achieve company goals
- Participate in the completion of strategic initiatives and projects
- Work with associate planners and client service representatives to deliver exceptional client service
- 4 year undergraduate degree
- Certified financial planner designation (CFP) or Chartered financial consultant designation is required (ChFC)
- At least five years of experience in a similar role within the financial industry
- Emoney or Money Guide Pro knowledge is highly desirable
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM knowledge is highly desirable
- Ability to think critically and make appropriate decisions
- Superior communication, interpersonal and client service skills
- Ability to explain complex information simply and clearly
- Adept at building strong client relationships
You will have the opportunity to work remotely if you reside in an approved state.