A career with Northwestern Mutual provides outstanding self-determined income potential but more importantly, the personal satisfaction of dramatically impacting the lives of others in a professional setting that emphasizes and values relationships and integrity.
We are now accepting applications for 10 spots in our winter/spring training classes. Candidates must be enrolled full time in a 4 year university, graduating in May 2023, for our full-time advisor training program. Candidates must be in greater San Antonio or already planning to move here upon graduation.
Financial Representative Interns learn how to build their own financial services practice at Northwestern Mutual. This is a relationship building and business development role, so all majors are encouraged to apply.
A typical day may include:
· Reaching out to and meet with clients and prospective clients
· Working with mentors to develop financial solutions for clients
· Ongoing training and coaching from experienced professionals
· Team meetings to set goals and receive mentoring
· Reaching out to prospective clients
Our training, development, and mentor programs and partners will provide you with all the education and tools you need to help your clients. While you help provide financial security to your clients, Northwestern Mutual is committed to your success by offering:
· Mentorship and professional development training
· A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition, and rewards.
· Financial support for professional designations and certifications, such as the CFP® certification, SIE, Series 6 & 63 licenses.
· A rewarding career, with uncapped income potential and performance a based compensation model, including recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results.
· Flexibility - You get to design your schedule.
· Opportunity to qualify for a full time offer upon graduation with benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage, pension plan, and retirement plan.
Ideal candidates are disciplined, self- motivated, values driven, and highly competitive, with a demonstrated track record of success outside of classwork ( work, athletics, or military experience).