Capstone Financial Advisors has an immediate opening for a Client Service Specialist with 1 -3 years of relevant experience.
If you’re a Client Service Specialist looking to make a difference in people’s lives, Capstone Financial Advisors might be right for you.
We are a fee-only, independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) providing high-net-worth clients wealth management services tailored to their unique circumstances. We are also 100% employee owned.
Capstone is actively growing in ways that allow us to maintain our personalized service. It’s not just about getting bigger. It’s about getting better.
When you’re at Capstone, you’ll experience the professional and personal growth that comes with an honest, transparent, and premium financial-services environment.
As a member of the Client Service Team, the Client Service Specialist provides a high level of support to the firm’s clients and service providers. This position requires strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a desire to support the comprehensive financial needs of the firm’s clients.
- Engage in regular contact with clients
- Responsible for composing, editing, and updating client correspondence
- Serve as the relationship and technical point of contact for third-party custodians on all client matters, including account administration, relationship onboarding, money movements, account rollovers, and custodial paperwork
- Administer, maintain, and utilize internal systems and databases, such as the CRM document management system and client portals
- Coordinate client on- and off-boarding activities
- Assemble tax returns and coordinate tax season processes
- Answer telephones, schedule client meetings, and greet clients
- Maintain the office environment and perform general administrative duties
- College degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience in financial services, preferably in a personal financial planning, private banking, or investment management/brokerage environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- FPQP® credentials (formerly RP) or desire to obtain
- Extremely strong time-management skills
- Must be able to multi-task, problem solve, and manage competing deadlines
- Use good judgment in executing job responsibilities
- Exhibit the highest levels of confidentiality and discretion with clients and their financial matters
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly detail oriented, accurate, and organized
- Strong interest and ability in fostering internal and external relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High integrity, positive attitude, and strong team orientation
- Experience working with custodians a plus
Salary & Benefits
- Hybrid work schedule
- Parental leave
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site, health club membership
- Paid Time Off
- Reimbursement for relevant professional membership fees and professional continuing education costs
Recent Capstone Accolades
- 2021 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors by Investment News
- 2021 Best Places to Work in Illinois
- 2022 Best Places to Work in Illinois
Capstone Financial Advisors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.