This position has responsibility for creating and writing a financial plan for personal and business relationships. Has to have knowledge of planning but may rely on technical specialists to develop recommendations. Perfect role for someone who loves the financial planning industry but doesn't enjoy the client acquisition side. You will be working closely with 2 advisors and their team who are meeting with current clients and finding new clients in developing both and investment and insurance recommendations.
Specific responsibilities may include some or all the duties outlined below:
• Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
· Make recommendations for adjustments to the customers financial plan, risk products, and investment products.
• Series 7 license
• The following designations are desired: CLU, ChFC, CLTC or CFP
• Five years in securities industry with experience in advisory or wrap programs required
• Trading experience, ability to process personal securities transactions
• Familiarity with Microsoft applications and data entry and information retrieval software
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong critical thinking, financial analysis and problem-solving skills required
• Ability to manage multiple diverse projects and assignments in a timely and quality manner
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to look beyond the obvious and not stop at the first answers
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to embrace change and work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work both independently and in a team
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Visit our webpage to learn more about us, how we plan, and our team: https://www.vistawealthmanagementgroup.com/team.htm