Tamar Securities is hiring a Client Onboarding Coordinator for our team in Woodland Hills, CA.
Potential candidates will be working with our team of Financial Advisers to serve our clients efficiently and effectively within the strict confines of fiduciary duty.
Our team takes advantage of in-person interactions. Hence, this position does not come with a remote work option.
Training and mentoring is offered.
- Coordinate new client onboarding process from start to finish.
- Ensure client onboarding forms submitted by Financial Advisers are complete and executed fully.
- Ensure data uploaded online is accurate.
- Supervise Client Onboarding Assistant.
- Assist the Accounting Department in identifying funds to be refunded to clients who were offboarded.
- Answer and field telephone calls in the office.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Pleasant and straightforward phone manner.
- Excellent in written communication.
- Highly self-motivated and driven.
- Has the ability to shift priorities quickly when necessary.
- Competitive Salary ($25.00/hr - $29.00/hr)
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Aflac Benefits (w/ Employer contribution)
- Education/Licensure Reimbursement