Capstone Financial Advisors has an immediate opening for a Financial Planner with 2 plus years of relevant experience.
If you’re a looking to make a difference in people’s lives, working as a Financial Planning at Capstone Financial Advisors might be right for you.
We are a fee-only, independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) providing high-net-worth clients wealth services tailored to their unique circumstances. We are also 100% employee owned.
When you’re at Capstone, you’ll experience the professional and personal growth supported by a structured career path.
At the core of Capstone’s client service structure is our Service Teams, consisting of Wealth Advisors, Financial Planners, and Client Service Specialists.
As a member of the Service Team, the Financial Planner will support Wealth Advisors' implementation of client' customized financial plans. This is a strategic position within the firm and provides an important opportunity in the development of future Wealth Advisors. The Financial Planner will also work with members of the firm's Tax and Portfolio Trading teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Wealth Advisor team in the implementation of client' financial plans
- Play an active, participative role during client meetings
- Coordinate preparation of all client meeting documents
- Responsible for meeting follow-up and client communication
- Prepare client tax returns with oversight and support the firm's centralized trading team
- Engage in firm-wide projects and initiatives that support client deliverables and firm process efficiencies
- Responsible for executing the firm's operational duties in a compliant manner
- Seeks personal development opportunities by learning from more experienced Team members and earning a relevant professional designation
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in financial planning, finance, or accounting
- 2 plus years of comprehensive financial planning experience
- CFP® designation, or in process; CPA a plus
- Ability to thrive in a highly technical environment
- A self-starter, takes ownership, and committed to personal development
- Possesses good judgement: able to gather, analyze and evaluate information in support of effective decision-making
- Detail-oriented, accurate, organized, and effectively manages time
- Strong interest and ability in fostering internal and external relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses high integrity, positive attitude, and team orientation
- A desire to work for a fee-only, financial planning firm
Salary & Benefits
- Hybrid work schedule
- Parental leave
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site, health club membership
- Paid Time Off
- Reimbursement for relevant professional membership fees and professional continuing education costs
Recent Capstone Accolades
- 2021 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors by Investment News
- 2021 Best Places to Work in Illinois
- 2022 Best Places to Work in Illinois
Capstone Financial Advisors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer