Campbell Wealth Management, a registered investment advisory firm in Alexandria, VA, is in search of a self-motivated, energetic CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional to join the Wealth Advisory team. This is a very unusual role that meets with our qualified prospects, determines goals and objectives, builds a financial plan, then communicates initial recommendations. Once the prospect decides to engage our firm, the relationship is passed to a Wealth Manager. This is a highly compensated position.
This is the ideal role for a CFP® professional who is comfortable with new client onboarding/acquisition but does not want to have to market or find leads. The firm has a healthy lead flow through its multi-faceted marketing efforts. The Wealth Advisor is responsible for the initial financial planning and onboarding of clients but does not have to do any ongoing service work. Campbell Wealth differentiates itself by offering extraordinary service to its clients and prospective clients – and the Wealth Advisor’s ultimate objective is to help grow the firm by extending that extraordinary service to prospective clients.
The following is a listing of responsibilities associated with this position. It is not intended to be a complete list, as other duties may be added as appropriate.
- Ability to learn and execute Campbell Wealth Management’s financial planning process
- Educate 55+ year old prospective clients on the benefits of working with Campbell Wealth
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective clients and centers of influence
- Prepare comprehensive financial plans, including data gathering, analyzing financial conditions, and developing recommendations for HNW clients
- Provide sound recommendations to clients in support of their values, goals, and investment objectives
- Work closely with the Wealth Management Team to ensure a seamless and professional hand-off
- Deliver a delightful client experience at all times – our measurement is “Wow”
- Attend Campbell Wealth seminars and answer attendee questions following the seminars
- Manage calendar diligently to ensure availability for prospect meetings and schedule own meetings as necessary.
- Impeccable integrity A positive attitude CFP® designation (or have passed exam) Bachelor’s degree (Personal Financial Planning or related field) High emotional intelligence coupled with excellent listening skills 5 or more years of client-facing financial planning or wholesaling role Proficiency in Financial Planning Software
- Series 7 License 65/66, preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- 5 weeks of PTO annually Hybrid work schedule (Tuesday/Thursday in office, choice of Monday or Wednesday in office, Friday remote for all employees) Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Long Term and Short-Term Disability Employer paid Life and AD&D insurance with the option to purchase additional coverage 401(k) with company match Bonus Plan Educational Reimbursement plan to include Tuition Reimbursement and Continuing Education/Designation Renewals
- … and more!
At Campbell Wealth Management, we recognize that most people will only get one chance to get it right. Our primary objective is to help our clients achieve their “Why” – and we’ve learned that our clients’ Why is not about money – it is about the dreams, goals, safety, and security that proper planning and advice can deliver both before and after retirement. Through our client first, service-oriented process, we assist our clients in achieving their goals while helping protect against the challenges that can get in the way. We specialize in helping our clients navigate difficult life transitions including retirement, a second career, divorce, and even death, including investment, tax, education, insurance, and estate planning advice. Our ultimate objective, in every interaction, is to make the client say, “Wow!”