Do you have a passion for impacting… “Making a Dent”? Would your colleagues describe you as a high performer with a servant’s heart? If yes is your answer, then please read on.
We are searching for a talented person who values action and results. Our team’s purpose is to “Make a Dent” in our clients’ lives as well as with each other. What matters most to you in your work investment? Our alignment with you is critical to your and our success and we’d like to get to know you.
VIP is looking for YOU if you are…
- Enthusiastic and positive in how you interact with the world Consistent in doing what you say you are going to do Caring toward the person behind the task, transaction or goal Unwavering in the spirit of clients come first Always striving to deliver high caliber results
Here are the details of the role we are hiring:
Verity Investment Partners is looking for an Associate Financial Planner to support our advisors in our mission to help clients invest wisely for their future with confidence and peace of mind. This position is a steppingstone towards becoming an advisor within the firm.
The Associate Financial Planner will support our lead advisors in helping clients envision, plan and invest for their ideal future. The ideal candidate will have strong active listening skills, be self-motivated and have a desire to build relationships with our clients in order to provide guidance and excellent client service.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Draft client financial plans to support lead advisors
- Master financial planning software and tools
- Proactively identify and articulate client needs and opportunities
- Create meeting agendas and materials to include client-facing financial plan summary and supporting documents
- Track workflow of financial planning actions and meet deadlines
- Assist advisors in answering questions from clients; interact with clients in-person and over the phone, as needed
- Prepare reports and analyses for annual client review meetings Take notes and be responsible for meeting follow up items as appropriate
- Provide administrative support, as needed
- Keep current and report out on relevant changes in legislation (as it pertains to financial planning) and updates within various financial planning tools
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills
- Clear and concise writing style
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
- Desire to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong work ethic with professional appearance and demeanor
- Completion of CFP® exam or progress towards completion
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university; Degree focus on Personal Financial Planning is a plus
- This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday on a traditional time schedule, in person at our Beaufort office location
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation and benefits are competitive based on industry standards
- Salary position in the range of $60,000 – $80,000 per year based on skills and experience
- Bonus and incentive compensation eligible
- Benefits including 401(k)/profit sharing plan, paid holidays, vacation and tuition assistance
- Health Insurance Program or funded HRA
- Financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities, if applicable.
We strongly encourage candidates to submit a cover letter with their resume/application. Let us know what’s most important to you in your work investment and why you think you would be additive to our team in this role. We are excited to get to know you!
About Verity Investment Partners:
Verity Investment Partners is a boutique investment advisory firm serving individual investors and their families. We offer a holistic approach to investment management that encompasses financial planning, investment strategy and ongoing portfolio management. We specialize in structuring dividend growth investment solutions designed to deliver targeted levels of annual income and income growth while keeping principal invested to grow over time. We believe this combination of growing income and growing value enables our clients to live their lives and pursue their dreams with confidence and peace of mind. Visit our website at Verityvip.com to learn more about our firm, our core values and how we help our clients.