Pure Portfolios is looking for a lead advisor that wants to represent our progressive brand. A beautiful combination of lower fees, credentialed professionals, powered by the latest in fintech.
This is a new type of wealth management experience. We practice process-driven culture through our daily behaviors. We aren’t afraid to try new things, pivot, and innovate. We view failures as progress. Our passion is rescuing good people from advisors who are openly working against them. Our mantra is people over profits.
We are growing rapidly and need your help. If you have a growth mindset, curiosity, and commitment to learning, we want to talk to you. Leave the business attire/suit & tie at home, this isn’t your grandparent’s wealth management firm.
This is NOT a sales position.
No more time-wasting sales meetings.
No more awkward LinkedIn messages trying to drum-up business.
No more soliciting Aunt Bertie at the family reunion.
You can get back to the reason you got into this business, improving client outcomes.
*Previous client facing experience required*
- Strong active listening skills
- Willing to produce educational content
- Ability to communicate complex topics in simple terms
- Growth mindset
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Team player, collaborative, able to work well with others.
- Problem-solving skills, resourceful, and effective in making decisions
- Act with integrity and uphold compliance and regulatory requirements
- Series 65/66 preferred
- Desire to obtain CFA designation/CFP certification
- Meet with clients and provide ongoing service
- Service clients as if they are the stars of the show
- Share Pure Portfolios’ value proposition with organic leads received via marketing funnels
- Trade and rebalance investment portfolios (including Direct-Indexing offering)
- Produce educational content (podcast, explainer videos, written commentary)
- Provide input to Partners to improve client experience and for long-term firm initiatives
- Competitive salary + annual performance bonus + new business incentive
- 401(k) Plan + Employer Match + Safe Harbor Contribution
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision benefits
- Licensing/certification/continuing education and dues reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible office/work from home schedule
About Pure Portfolios:
In 2016, Pure Portfolios was the vision of two reformed bankers that sought to shake up the stale wealth management model. We felt that charging investors the industry standard fee of 1% was too much. So, we lowered our fees. Collecting a fixed percentage based on assets, regardless of performance & risk management, seemed unfair. So, we decided to tie our fees to client outcomes, discounting fees during tough market environments for qualified clients.
Many advisors are glorified salespeople, compensated for gathering assets rather than giving quality, objective advice. We refuse to hire fast-talking salespeople, instead we aim to hire professionally credentialed investment & planning professionals.
We are fully independent and do not answer to shareholders, board of directors, sales managers, complex directors, or some payout grid that tells us which products to sell.
Professional human advisors. Transparent and innovative fees. Better investor outcomes.
Welcome to Pure Portfolios.
Our Process Driven Culture:
1. Fanatic about Client & Prospect Response Times
We will get back to client and prospect requests the same business day
2. Required to Give Colleagues Feedback with Positive Intent
If you let something slide that could be fixed with an unpleasant conversation, you’re hurting the company
3. Practice Extreme & Early Prep for Prospect Meetings and Outreach
Follow up brilliantly
4. Clients & Prospects are the Star of the Show
Make every engagement about them. No one cares about your background or what you’ve done
5. Busy is the New Stupid
Ask yourself what’s important now?
6. Default to Experimenting
If something can be tested, test it
7. Don’t be a victim
Ask yourself contributed to the problem
8. Informed Captain Must Make Decisions
The informed captain has researched, compared, and weight pros & cons. They are the decision leader.
9. Play the Long Game
Don’t cut corners for short term wins. People over profits.
10. Sunshine Failures
We can lose, but don’t lose the lesson
11. Encourage Environment of Learning, Curiosity, and Critical Thinking
No one is a finished product
12. Obsess about Process
Do your habits align with your goals?
13. Avoid Moral Killing Bureaucratic Meetings & Processes
Be mindful of associate’s time