Associate Financial Advisor
- Paradigm Wealth Management
- Chicago, Illinois
- Competitive salary with incentives to earn more
- Closing date
- Feb 8, 2023
- Job Role
- Financial Advisor
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Entry Level
- Experience Level
- 1-4 years
- CFP® Certification
Are you committed and passionate about Financial Planning and Investment Management as a career?
Type of Firm
We are a small independent, fee-only RIA firm with Chicago and Cleveland offices. Our objective is to simplify and organize the financial affairs of our clients and their families. We manage our client’s investments and believe a comprehensive financial plan is vital to understanding the context of the money entrusted to us. Personalized service with accessibility is our standard. We have over 60 years of combined industry experience and foster a team environment of putting the client and their needs first.
We are looking for an outgoing candidate in the Chicago area who wishes to advance their financial planning career while supporting a Senior Advisor(s) and portfolio manager. You should desire a small firm working culture that provides an individualized mentoring environment. This opportunity will develop into an investment advisory/financial planner role over time for the motivated candidate that takes initiative and has a disciplined and determined approach. As you succeed, you will find a flexible attitude from Paradigm concerning work/life balance and have support so that you may continue to grow. A sincere commitment to the highest standards of personal integrity with dedication to the financial planning process is required.
- Help organize and initiate in-person and online marketing events that successfully establish a network of prospects and centers of influence.
- Perform client relationship tasks and support for client appointments and inquiries.
- Generate client portfolio analysis and general tasks for preparation in client meetings.
- Utilize several firm platforms to perform duties. Experience with Office365, Fidelity Wealthscape, Money Guide Pro, Redtail and Black Diamond is a plus.
- Excel at communication amongst several office locations to foster a team approach and culture.
- Learn various operational tasks such as trade order execution, cashiering, and DocuSign.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree from accredited four-year university. Two years plus investment industry experience desired. CFP® designation, or plans to undertake, preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience. Benefits to be discussed upon meeting.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert