Why RMB Capital?
RMB Capital Management is a growing Chicago-based investment advisory firm with nearly $9 billion in assets under management. We are seeking a Director of Advised Wealth to join RMB Capital in any of our offices across the country.
At RMB Capital, we are committed to building relationships and making a difference. We regularly appreciate our employees who demonstrate our values. We host monthly events including themed happy hours to give our employees the opportunity to build relationships by getting to know each other.
We are passionate about enriching the lives of our teammates, our clients, our partners, and the communities in which we live and work. Our values are:
- Do the Right Thing
- Invest in Relationships
- Never Settle
- Leave No Stone Unturned
- Get It Done
We are actively committed to the personal, professional, and financial growth of each other. We believe there is no greater accomplishment than knowing that at the end of the day, we are making a difference.
RMB has grown dramatically since its founding in 2005 to be counted among Barron's Top 50 Independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) globally. Our businesses include wealth management, family office services, asset management, and retirement plan consulting. Our headquarters are in Chicago, Illinois. We have offices in Chicago, Illinois, Denver, Colorado, Lake Forest, Illinois, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, St. Joseph, Michigan, and Washington D.C.
About The Role
We are seeking a Director of Advised Wealth to join RMB Capital in any of our offices across the country.
Our team is comprised of passionate, forward-thinking professionals eager to take on the challenge of meeting client’s unique investment and retirement goals. We are looking for a candidate that is inspired by our values and motivated to help people achieve their investment, financial, and life goals.
This is an exciting and new leadership role within our Wealth Management group and has accountability for refining and executing the strategic business plan to launch our Advised Wealth Solutions business (i.e., Mass Affluent). This is a new business line that we are creating to leverage our firm’s capabilities for an identified client segment, focused on clients best served through a technology-driven platform, with available personal connection from a Financial Planner. The individual in this role will need to be a self-starter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, but also collaborate well with existing constituents. Experience using TAMP (turnkey asset management platforms) technology and providing financial advice to private clients in a virtual and/or phone setting required. Leadership, supervisory and budgeting experience are also preferred as this individual will be tasked with forming and building out a team within the constraints of a P&L. While existing clients of the firm may be appropriate to move to this new platform, this individual will need to have a growth mindset and will be required to lead the growth strategy of assets and revenue of the business unit.
- Refining and executing on a business plan related to the launch of a new business unit including significant collaboration with constituents within our Wealth Management, Asset Management, Executive, Compliance, Marketing and Operations Teams
- Upon launch will be responsible for leading and building out a team to support the business and service clients, and will have direct client service responsibilities
- Leads the growth strategy and client service experience for the identified segment of clients
- Reviews and makes recommendations on compensation and hiring plans
- Coaching, mentoring, performance feedback and formal reviews of direct reports
- No current direct reports, but as the team is built out this individual will assume supervisory responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- CFP or other industry recognized wealth planning designations
- More than 8 years of progressive client relationship and organizational management and supervisory experience in financial services, preferably wealth management
- Tech savvy with experience using wealth management software and technology (i.e., TAMP platforms such as Envestnet or FMAX, financial planning software such as MoneyGuidePro or eMoney, performance reporting systems such as Black Diamond or Tamarac, and CRMs such as Salesforce) and custodial platforms such as Fidelity and Schwab
- Budgeting and P&L experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits - We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, competitive salaries, profit sharing plans, a wellness program, employee assistance program and pet insurance.
Hybrid Work, Stipend and Dress for Your Day - We have a hybrid work model where employees are encouraged to work at least 3 days in the office. We offer a Home Office Stipend to cover the cost of buying equipment to work from home. Our dress code is dress for your day to allow our employees to dress comfortably and appropriately for their day.
Wellness Program - We are committed to helping our employees live happy and healthy lives. RMB partners with WellWorks to offer our employees a comprehensive wellness program which focuses on whole body health and wellness. We have companywide wellness challenges where employees can earn gift cards, national park passes, and more by participating.
Appreciation - We recognize and appreciate employees who stay at our firm with anniversary awards including extra time off, cash awards and sabbaticals.
Volunteer Days - We are actively committed to the personal, professional, and financial growth of each other, our firm, our clients, our partners, and our communities. We deeply care about philanthropy which is why we allow our employees to take two additional paid days off from work to volunteer at a non-profit organization.
So—what do you think?
If you have made it this far, we are excited to meet you too. We are hopeful that this role will give you the experience to make a difference in our clients’ lives, passion to serve our communities, and fulfillment to make you never want to leave our team.
RMB Capital is an independent investment advisory firm. To learn more about RMB, visit www.rmbcap.com.
RMB Capital Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RMB Capital Management, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/8M7wQ8uDWRAgJskdWuyYYm