GDS Wealth Management is a growing wealth management firm that is seeking a Client Associate to join us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is a young highly energetic and goal-oriented team. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
Become a member of one of the most respected teams in the wealth management industry. Glen Smith was recently named as one of Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors for 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022, a prestigious recognition for standout wealth advisors who top the list in each state.
Our mission at GDS Wealth Management is to offer our clients peace of mind surrounding their financial goals with sophisticated financial planning and a high level of customer service.
As the first and last person clients see when they are in the office, the Client Associate is instrumental in making sure clients have a positive experience.
The Client Associate enhances the client experience by providing exceptional client service, supporting Branch functions as needed, assisting in safeguarding client assets, and serving as administrative and operational support to Financial Advisors.
You will be responsible for understanding firm policies, procedures, and digital capabilities that will allow you to interact with the Financial Advisors, as well as new and existing clients. Routine contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify, or provide facts and information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles calendars for the Financial Advisors and others in the office.
- Greets clients and prospective clients in a friendly and sincere manner.
- Interacts daily on the phone and in person with prospective and existing clients including handling basic inquiries.
- Research client and security information through Raymond James systems.
- Processes and follows up on client documentation for proper maintenance of accounts.
- Prepares letters, forms, and spreadsheets to assist with servicing existing clients and prospecting for new clients.
- Ensures required client paperwork is current with firm and industry requirements, rules, and regulations.
- Handles miscellaneous operational activities.
- Maintains databases and creates reports using portfolio software programs.
- Assists Financial Advisors with marketing efforts including seminars, etc.
- Receives cross-training and assists with other operational functions as required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- Superior phone skills—friendly and helpful in all interactions on the phone.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- An ability to handle multiple tasks within tight time frames
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Strong analytical and research skills
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- College Degree
We offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on improving our clients’ lives.
GDS Wealth Management Guiding Behaviors
At GDS Wealth Management, our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.gdswealth.com
Given the high demand for this position, we're only able to contact the most qualified candidates.