- GDS Wealth Management
- Flower Mound, Texas
- $70,000-$100,000 in addition to bonus.
- Closing date
- Mar 21, 2023
- Job Role
- Financial Advisor
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 1-4 years
- CFP® Certification
GDS Wealth Management is a growing wealth management firm, that is seeking a Lead Advisor to join us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is a young highly energetic and goal-oriented team. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
Become a member of one of the most respected teams in the wealth management industry. Glen Smith was recently named as one of Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors for 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022, a prestigious recognition for standout wealth advisors who top the list in each state.
Our mission at GDS Wealth Management is to offer our clients peace of mind surrounding their financial goals with sophisticated financial planning and a high level of customer service. The Lead Advisor plays a pivotal role in attracting and retaining clients. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed as a wealth advisor and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
The Financial Advisor will establish new client relationships in addition to providing advisory services and support to a select group of clients. With financial planning responsibility for the firm’s small to mid-size clients, the Lead Advisor has the opportunity to help the team continue to expand its presence in North Texas and beyond.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Follows up on firm-generated leads.
- Services and delivers financial planning to the client base.
- Assists in developing client presentations.
- Services client needs and requirements as determined through client interaction.
- Proactively communicates with clients.
- Promotes the firm’s wealth enhancement and planning services.
- Promotes established investment models and strategies that are suitable for our targeted clients.
- Adheres to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
- Participates in required meetings, training, and continuing education requirements.
- Assists the Firm’s Principal Wealth Advisor as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Industry Experience Requirements
- At least three to five years of financial planning and/or investment advisory experience, especially working with high-net-worth clients.
- Active Series 65 or 66
- Clean U-4 and U-5 history.
- A Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Superior business development skills.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for clients.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A burning desire to succeed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree or higher is strongly preferred.
- Attendance is an essential function.
- Salary and Bonus is commensurate with experience. Ranging from $70,000-$100,000 for candidates with little experience and greater than $250,000 for more experienced advisors. In addition, we offer Health Insurance and matching 401k benefits.
We also offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on improving our clients’ lives.
GDS Wealth Management Guiding Behaviors:
At GDS Wealth Management, our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.gdswealth.com
Given the high demand for this position, we're only able to contact the most qualified candidates.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert