McCormack Financial Planning, Inc., an RIA, boutique financial planning firm in Atlanta, GA, seeks a highly qualified, client-focused individual to provide financial planning and wealth management services and contribute to the growth of the firm. The person we are seeking will be the next generation advisor, whose drive, desire to excel, and entrepreneurial spirit will contribute to their ability to provide the financial planning and investment solutions our clients have come to expect.
This salaried and in-office opportunity capitalizes on your experience and desire to serve clients with excellence and to learn the business with mentorship from the founder. Our firm was founded on the basis of putting our clients first.
Your experience that matters:
- Strong code of professional ethics and integrity
- Minimum 3 years financial advisement work experience
- Series 65 or obtain
- Confident & friendly, with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to details with ability to work with high degree of accuracy
- Very organized and takes initiative to complete multiple tasks in a professional and efficient manner
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining relationships with households that result in superior client retention
- Work with clients to develop, explain, administer, and monitor their cash flow projection and financial plans
- Determine investment strategy and asset allocation. Make investment decisions.
- Have ability to lead client meetings
- Able to coordinate efforts with clients and other advisors (i.e., CPAs and estate attorneys)
Starting Salary: $80,000 - $110,000
Applicants must reside in the Atlanta, GA metro area or plan to move to the metro for this position.
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Simple IRA Match