Customer Success Manager
- Chicago, Illinois / Remote
- $65,000 plus, stock options and competitive benefits package
- Closing date
- Mar 31, 2023
- Job Role
- Customer / Client Support Specialist
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 1-4 years
- CFP® Certification
We're seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team! You will be responsible for managing key relationships and helping drive product adoption among new users that join our platform.
- Help drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies for maximum value and success within customer base.
- Engage in formal training, day to day servicing needs and product consultation with clients.
- Contribute to product research, service-improvement initiatives, and other projects as needed as well as provide feedback to the software development team for technical-related product enhancements.
- 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Financial Services; Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Information Systems degrees preferred. Previous work experience in the Financial Services / Finance industry is a plus.
- Deep understanding of investment management and financial services in order to anticipate the context of user’s questions.
- Aptitude and willingness to gain complete knowledge of software capabilities in order to provide excellent service to platform users.
- The ability to prioritize tasks based on the needs of the business and switch gears quickly while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer support focus and the ability to exercise sound professional judgement while working with both external users, and internal operational and technical teams.
- Proven organizational skills, and the keen ability to understand and juggle different business priorities that provide the most value to the organization.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office software, particular emphasis on Excel.
Advyzon is your complete technology solution that combines customizable performance reporting, flexible billing, robust client relationship management (CRM), customizable client portal and mobile app, secure and compliant document storage, seamless prospecting and powerful business intelligence in a single, integrated platform.
We feel that technology should be simple to use, innovative and backed by exceptional client service, these are the core principles upon which Advyzon was founded.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert