Professor of Practice/Teaching Assistant Professor
- Kansas State University
- Manhattan, Kansas
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Closing date
- Mar 9, 2023
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 1-4 years
- CFP® Certification
The Department of Personal Financial Planning, within the College of Health and Human Sciences at Kansas State University, is seeking a full-time 9-month Professor of Practice or Assistant Teaching Professor of Personal Financial Planning.
You will be expected to:
- Teach online and/or on-campus courses as required for the B.S., M.S., and graduate certificate programs
- Advise and mentor graduate and/or undergraduate students
- Cultivate and support relationships with industry partners
- Provide service to the department, college, and university
This full-time, 9-month, non-tenure track position is at the rank of Professor of Practice or Teaching Assistant Professor and has a preferred starting date of August 2023. To be considered for the position of Assistant Teaching Professor, the applicant must have a terminal degree in a related area. To be considered for the position of Professor of Practice, the applicant must have substantial practice experience. Although not guaranteed, this position has the potential for promotion into an Assistant Professor tenure-track position at a later date.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert