Associate Relationship Manager
- Regent Peak Wealth Advisors
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Salary + Bonus
- Closing date
- Mar 19, 2023
- Job Role
- Financial Planner
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 1-4 years
- CFP® Certification
Regent Peak Wealth Advisors is a fast-growing registered investment advisor (RIA) located in the Atlanta area. We are looking for an Atlanta based (or soon to be Atlanta based) Associate Relationship Manager to join our team. You’ll need a passion for wealth management, excellent attention to detail, a client-focused service mentality, the ability to coordinate multi-faceted client projects, and the desire to be a great team player.
You will support our financial advisors by assisting with the creation of holistic financial plans for our clients, preparing meeting materials, coordinating the resulting follow-up tasks, assisting with client portfolio implementation and trading needs, processing client requests as needed, and assisting with the team’s operational needs. This role requires you to be a little bit of everything: Financial Planner, Advisor, Portfolio Manager, and Operations/Servicing Associate. This role requires in-depth knowledge of the primary pillars of financial planning: retirement, taxes, insurance, investments, education, and estate planning.
Success Factors for our Associate Relationship Manager Include:
• Work with the Regent Peak Wealth Advisors team to develop comprehensive wealth plans for our clients. This task involves gathering data, utilizing industry-specific software to create the plan, ensuring inputs are accurate, analyzing the results, and making recommendations during the financial plan review in a client-friendly format.
• Assist the Chief Investment Officer with onboarding, implementing, and monitoring client portfolios. Other related portfolio tasks may include tax loss harvesting, periodic rebalancing, and assisting in allocation model changes.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients while ensuring that requests and transactions are addressed according to the firm’s service levels.
• Maintain an intentional focus on on the next-generation family connections and support their needs where appropriate.
• Execute the operational responsibilities required for supporting new, and existing, clients and act when necessary to support any account-servicing needs.
• Become a subject matter expert (SME) on the technology required to perform your day-to-day duties, including our financial planning software, custodian platforms, portfolio trading tools, and our enterprise resource platform.
• Have a high level of intellectual curiosity and desire for growth within the wealth management and financial services industry.
• 3+ years of experience in a equivalent or adjacent wealth management role.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
• Process-oriented and pride yourself on building efficiency and effectiveness in this role.
• Great organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Proven analytical and independent problem-solving skills.
• Preferably a CFP® Designation or desire to work towards obtaining one.
• Team player, willing to contribute to, learn from and challenge yourself and others.
• Strong personal and business ethics and integrity.
• Outstanding technology skills and highly proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe, Zoom and other database and software tools.
Why Regent Peak:
At Regent Peak we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an environment where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves, where different points of view are encouraged and celebrated. We believe that diversity is a strength and will not only allow us to better serve clients of all kinds but to be better stewards within the community as well. We offer competitive benefits including paid time off, medical, dental, parental leave and retirement savings opportunities. Regent Peak is a group of passionate and driven individuals committed to responsibly growing our company. We can only do that by adding the highest quality talent who is ready to grow with us. If the thought of working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving is exciting to you and you meet the qualifications above, we’d love to have a conversation.
For more information about our company, please visit our website www.regentpeakwealth.com
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert