Senior Manager, Wealth Advisor - Schwab Wealth Advisory | Phoenix, AZ
- Charles Schwab
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dependent on Experience
- Closing date
- Mar 26, 2023
- Job Role
- Wealth Advisor
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 5 to 9 years
- CFP® Certification
Schwab Wealth Advisory is Schwab’s premier, fee-based, and non-discretionary wealth management offering, passionate about delivering exceptional service to help clients achieve their financial goals. We believe that wealth management should be designed to reflect clients’ unique circumstances and needs. As a Senior Manager, Schwab Wealth Advisor, you will work with clients to build a comprehensive wealth strategy and provide ongoing advice that aligns with their objectives and adapts to life changes.
We value integrity, open communication, strong market knowledge, and a passion for client service. If you want to work with a firm that is dynamic, client focused, invests in your growth, and values your contributions, consider a career as a Senior Manager, Schwab Wealth Advisor.
What you are good at:
Senior Manager, Schwab Wealth Advisors work as a fiduciary within Schwab Wealth Advisory, Inc. (SWAI), a registered investment advisor and an affiliate of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
You will provide ongoing advice to clients via a virtual relationship with the opportunity to visit your assigned market and clients. SWAI’s advice philosophy will enable you to leverage a vast array of holistic wealth management products as you help clients with larger and more sophisticated portfolios and wealth planning needs. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Constructing a comprehensive, customized portfolio and providing advice that is designed to meet clients’ individual goals with the ability to adapt to changing needs
Complete Wealth Management Strategy:
- Developing, implementing, and ongoing monitoring of Investment Policy Statements that outline investment goals and objectives, preferences, and risk tolerance based on Schwab investment philosophy
- Ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with Schwab Branch business partners and financial planners as you maintain and grow an assigned practice of high-net-worth clients
You will have the tools, resources, and support to succeed in a portfolio management environment.
- Client relationship management software that enables seamless client interactions
- Financial Planning software designed for customized client focused portfolio solutions
- Access to third party and proprietary research to support the advice recommendations
- Ongoing training and commitment to your professional development
What you have:
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the SWAI strategy.
Essential skills include:
- CFP® or CFA® designation required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7 license required (may consider a 90-dayCOE)
- Series 66 license required (may be obtained with a 120-day COE)
- Five or more years of advisory experience required
- Five or more years working directly with clients in the financial services industry highly preferred
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert