Associate Financial Planner
- Briaud Financial Advisors
- College Station, Texas
- $50,000 to $70,000
- Closing date
- Apr 6, 2023
- Job Role
- Financial Planner
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Entry Level
- Experience Level
- CFP® Certification
- Not necessary
At Briaud Financial Advisors, we pride ourselves on our culture of continuous growth, integrity, teamwork, and service. We are seeking a Financial Planning Associate who wants to add to that culture through their attention to detail and dedication to taking care of clients’ needs. This role supports our Financial Planners and Advisors, and our ideal candidate is someone with a desire to grow into a Financial Planner role as well.
This position is well-suited for you if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking to learn financial planning from some of the best in the industry.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of financial plans for clients
- Support our Financial Planners and Advisors through financial planning research and analysis unique to each client
- Serve clients by assisting with account establishment, money movement, and other client requests
If you have the following, we want to talk to you:
- Strong Integrity — Honest, loyal, principled are words others use to describe you
- Deep Care for Others — Understanding the needs of those around you comes naturally, you listen intently, and you can put yourself in their shoes
- Steady and Reliable — People know you as someone they can depend on in a pinch, you are level-headed, and you don’t let things slip through the cracks
- Seek Excellence — Perfection is not the aim, rather chasing excellence in your personal life, your work, and in others as well
- Team Player and Great Attitude — Collaboration is sought out and you couple it with a can-do, no-job-is-beneath-me attitude to help you accomplish big goals
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation or enrolled in a CFP® program
- Bachelor’s degree with work experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Briaud Benefits Include:
- Three weeks paid time off & 12+ paid holidays
- Flex Time
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Continuing Education – paid professional dues, conference attendance, and training
Salary range is $50,000 to $70,000 and is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Note, we do not sell financial products and business development is not required for this role.
Briaud Financial Advisors is an Independent RIA with a strong focus on protecting our clients’ wealth. Located in College Station, Texas, we have built a national reputation for financial planning and are featured regularly in top publications like the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, CNBC, and Kiplinger. When you need a financial advisor with peerless higher-ed credentials, Briaud delivers financial security to some of the smartest people in the world.
Apply for Associate Financial Planner
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert