Financial Planning Manager
- EP Wealth Advisors
- Torrance, California
- Up to $125k + bonus
- Closing date
- Apr 6, 2023
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 5 to 9 years
- CFP® Certification
EP Wealth Advisors Admin, LLC ("EPWA") is a wealth management advisory firm with over $16 Billion in AUM as of December 31, 2022, serving predominately high net worth individuals. EPWA fosters an inclusive environment that offers opportunities for our associates to learn, grow and enhance their skills to take on new challenges to progress in their professional careers.
We are seeking a Financial Planning Manager who will train and developing new team members, working with advisors to create customized and comprehensive financial plans for our clients with assets $5mm+, assist with the development of training material for our partnership integration, preparing and conducting seminars for clients, assistance with training of advisors, and providing additional support to the Financial Planning Director. You will join a team of dynamic, collaborative, and client-focused professionals who are focused on delivering on our founding core values: Integrity, Entrepreneurial, Excellence and Community.
Salary range: $105,000 - $125,000 per year, plus annual bonus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop consistent onboarding training program for new hires
- Develop and maintain ongoing training for current team members and advisors
- Continue to develop internal process materials for training purposes
- Work with our Director of Employee Enrichment and Integration team to help train and onboard new partner firms
- Assist the Director of Financial Planning with semi-annual and annual reviews of the Financial Planning Associates
- Review the work of other team members as needed to ensure quality of work presented to clients
- Development of customized and comprehensive personal and business financial plans for our higher net worth clients
- Collect data for financial planning via client questionnaire, clarify and verify client answers to questions and enter data into financial planning system.
- Utilize financial planning software to generate financial plans and review with Financial Advisor.
- Generate specific action plans for clients relative to the specific recommendations made in their financial plan.
- Work with the financial planning team to continually assess existing software the planners use to determine changes and upgrades needed to maximize opportunities with clients and potential clients.
- Conduct research as required by the Director of Financial Planning.
- Teach the nuances of the firm's culture and sales process as needed in all training sessions.
- Conduct financial planning seminars for the firm's clients, COI's, and local branches
- Perform other duties as assigned and required.
- CFP Designation required- CPA/PFS can be used in lieu of
- Knowledge of financial planning software such as: eMoney or Money Guide Pro preferred
- 5-7 years experience in financial services or related field (client facing experience a plus)
- Undergraduate degree required; preferably in business related major
- Strong interest in financial planning and wealth management issues
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organize and present data
- Strong computer skills, especially in Excel and/or programming skills a plus.
What We Offer
We offer a highly competitive suite of holistic benefits designed to help our team members balance their personal and professional life commitments. These include options designed to encourage employee's health, happiness, and financial well-being.
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 3 weeks (PTO)
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Highly subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401k Retirement Account with company match contributions
- Free Mental Health services, Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Financial Education
- Employee Educational Expense Reimbursement
- Employee Charitable Donations
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Employee Team Building Activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary Food and Snacks
Apply for Financial Planning Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert