Senior Financial Planner
- EP Wealth Advisors
- phoenix, Arizona or Seattle, Washington
- Up to $115k with bonus
- Closing date
- Apr 6, 2023
- Job Role
- Financial Planner
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 1-4 years
- CFP® Certification
EP Wealth Advisors Admin, LLC ("EPWA") is a wealth management advisory firm with over $16 Billion in AUM as of December 31, 2022, serving predominately high net worth individuals. EPWA fosters an inclusive environment that offers opportunities for our associates to learn, grow and enhance their skills to take on new challenges to progress in their professional careers.
We are looking to bring on a Senior Financial Planner who will work with advisors to create customized and comprehensive financial plans, create and review spreadsheets, data entry, preparing and conducting seminars for clients, assistance with training of advisors, and providing additional support to the Financial Planning Director. You will join a team of dynamic, collaborative, and client-focused professionals who are focused on delivering on our founding core values: Integrity, Entrepreneurial, Excellence and Community.
Salary range: $85,000 - $105,000 a year, plus annual bonus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of customized and comprehensive personal and business financial plans.
- Collect data for financial planning via client questionnaire, clarify and verify client answers to questions and enter data into financial planning system.
- Utilize financial planning software to generate financial plans and review with Financial Advisor.
- Generate specific action plans for clients relative to the specific recommendations made in their financial plan.
- Create, review and enter data into spreadsheets to analyze specific financial planning and/or business planning issues.
- Work with the financial planning team to continually assess existing software the planners use to determine changes and upgrades needed to maximize opportunities with clients and potential clients.
- Work with Operations and IT department for enhancement of existing software and systems, development of new systems and deployment of both.
- Work with Marketing department to review and edit written and other material made available to the public.
- Conduct research as required by the Director of Financial Planning.
- Teach the nuances of the firm's culture and sales process as needed in all training sessions.
- Conduct financial planning seminars for the firm's clients, COI's, and local branches
- Assist the Director in M&A efforts that involve training and integration
- Assist the Director in training of newly hired staff both in the planning department and in the advisor sector
- Perform other duties as assigned and required.
- CFP Designation required- CPA/PFS can be used in lieu of
- Knowledge of financial planning software such as: eMoney or Money Guide Pro preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in financial services or related field (client facing experience a plus)
- Undergraduate degree required; preferably in business related major
- Strong interest in financial planning and wealth management issues
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organize and present data
- Strong computer skills, especially in Excel and/or programming skills a plus.
What We Offer
We offer a highly competitive suite of holistic benefits designed to help our team members balance their personal and professional life commitments. These include options designed to encourage employee's health, happiness, and financial well-being.
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks (PTO)
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Highly subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401k Retirement Account with company match contributions
- Free Mental Health services, Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Financial Education
- Employee Educational Expense Reimbursement
- Employee Charitable Donations
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Employee Team Building Activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary Food and Snacks
Apply for Senior Financial Planner
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert