- Callan Capital
- Austin, Texas
- Closing date
- Apr 19, 2023
- Job Role
- Financial Advisor
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 1-4 years
- CFP® Certification
Callan Capital is looking for a dynamic, collaborative, self-starting individual to add to its growing team! We are a boutique, independent, wealth-management firm providing comprehensive solutions to wealthy families, endowments, and foundations.
We streamline the complexities which accompany affluence and provide customized financial solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Working in close cooperation with our clients’ team of advisors, we help create a vision and implement a process for our clients that will work today- and will continue to work for generations to come.
- Creating and presenting comprehensive financial plans to high-net-worth clients addressing asset management, tax minimization, estate planning, tax efficient wealth transfer, retirement planning, risk management, and philanthropy.
- Ensuring clients’ financial planning needs are addressed promptly, thoroughly, and efficiently.
- Communicating with prospects, clients, centers of influence, and colleagues and sharing information with a goal of constantly improving and standardizing our financial planning process.
- Identifying and executing projects additive to the firm's efficiency, knowledge base, and growth.
The ideal candidate has the education, experience, sound judgment and warm personality to provide advanced financial planning and wealth management counsel to the firm’s high net worth clientele. In addition, this individual must work effectively in an open team environment and support co-workers in executing the firm’s vision and values. The chosen candidate will be required to successfully complete a full background and credit check at the offer stage.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional certification.
- Two to five years' work in the financial services industry working directly with clients as a financial planner.
- Proficient in eMoney.
- Organized, analytical, and exceptional follow through.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in finance.
- Client-first mindset, problem solver, and love of learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player, collaborator, and able to work in a small team environment.
- Desire for on-going efficiency and improvement.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will be based on experience with a range of $60K-$80K.
- Bonus potential based on performance.
- Benefits include PTO, health care, dental, vision, 401(K), profit sharing, parking, and “Cal-Fit” wellness program.
- Hybrid work schedule.
Callan Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
Callan Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. No relocation assistance is offered for this position. Eligible candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States without support; sponsorship is not available. Interested candidates please apply with a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert