We are a small but mighty Wealth Management office in Santa Clarita. Santa Clarita is the northernmost city in Los Angeles County and was ranked 20th in 24/7 Wall Street’s “50 Best Cities to Live in America”.
We are ready to open our doors to the perfect candidate! Our Sales Assistant will play a critical role interacting with our amazing clients while shadowing our Wealth Manager to learn our established philosophies, products, processes, and client management. The candidate will be willing to commit 24 months to learning and observing while ensuring the completion of all necessary educational requirements. After 24 months, a long-term career strategy and profit-sharing opportunities will be implemented.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CFP Certification (or in process)
- Series 7 & 66 licensing (or in process)
- Life insurance license (or in process)
- 1-4 years financial services experience (life insurance experience, a plus)
- Excellent consultative sales ability & strong engaging communication skills (verbal, written, empathy, confidentiality, and listening)
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office, financial planning tools (RedTail, MoneyGuide Pro, EOS platform, etc. a plus)
- Ability to deal with stress in an ever-fluctuating market environment.
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and anticipate potential problems.
- A collaborative, service-minded, punctual, polite, positive, and enthusiastic attitude is vital.
- Annuity experience, a plus
- Provide focused support and second chair duties in client meetings with the intent to ultimately add value to the conversation while gathering data and action items for follow-up.
- Assist Wealth Manager and Paraplanner with the development and preparation of client meetings, financial plans, recommendations, and solutions in the best interest of our clients.
- Represent of our firm at networking mixers and various events throughout the year.
- Client engagement and recommendations with existing client renewals.
- Life insurance marketing and sales with collaboration from our operations department, ensuring policies are issued.
- Develop relationships with various COI’s, wholesalers, and client advisors to carry out client service.
- Ability to attract and retain target market clients through right-fit calls and fielding incoming calls through marketing campaigns.
- Learn all facets of the client’s entire financial planning experience and decision-making process. This includes preparing and eventually discussing their holistic financial plan.