Client Service Specialist
- Jones Financial Partners
- Norman, Oklahoma
- Up to $18,000 a year for the first year. Raises after 1yr of employment. Retirement Benefits.
- Closing date
- Jun 5, 2023
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- CFP® Certification
- Not necessary
Client Service Specialist: Jones Financial Partners
About the Company: WE ARE A FAMILY OF FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS WHO KNOW YOUR STORY, GUIDE THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS, AND ADDRESS YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS. Learn more by visiting our website: www.jonesfinancialpartners.com
Position Description: Perform support to Financial Advisors in meeting the needs of our clients. Performs many administrative activities, such as providing extensive customer service to our clients, calling clients to schedule appointments, and assisting with the required paperwork.
- Meet with an advisor to review instructions when meeting new clients.
- Handle phone calls, faxes, and e-mails from clients and take action needed in response to inquiries. Communicate actions are taken to an advisor that pertains to him/her directly and recorded in Contact Management System (CRM).
- Assemble Welcome Kit for New Client Meetings
- Handle client-initiated requests. These requests include questions and paperwork regarding: Adding bank information, Personal information and beneficiary updates, document all contact and actions taken with clients in CRM.
- Work with team members in preparing documents for client signature,
returning calls, scheduling appointments, and scheduling prospects.
- Work with advisors to assign and update checklists and workflows for the CRM, and support other team members as situations arise.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience utilizing a Contact Management System (CRM)
Compensation: $1,250-2,000 a month.
Apply for Client Service Specialist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert