Client Service Specialist: Jones Financial Partners
About the Company: WE ARE A FAMILY OF FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS WHO KNOW YOUR STORY, GUIDE THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS, AND ADDRESS YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS. Learn more by visiting our website: www.jonesfinancialpartners.com
Position Description: Perform support to Financial Advisors in meeting the needs of our clients. Performs many administrative activities, such as providing extensive customer service to our clients, calling clients to schedule appointments, and assisting with the required paperwork.
- Meet with an advisor to review instructions when meeting new clients.
Prepare documents for account opening, transfer of assets, etc.
Prepare withdrawal worksheets for advisor review.
- Handle phone calls, faxes, and e-mails from clients and take action needed in response to inquiries. Communicate actions are taken to an advisor that pertains to him/her directly and recorded in Contact Management System (CRM).
Review the CRM dashboard daily, identify items that need to be addressed and handled, confirm the task is completed, and record notes in CRM.
- Assemble Welcome Kit for New Client Meetings
- Handle client-initiated requests. These requests include questions and paperwork regarding: Adding bank information, Personal information and beneficiary updates, document all contact and actions taken with clients in CRM.
- Work with team members in preparing documents for client signature,
returning calls, scheduling appointments, and scheduling prospects.
- Work with advisors to assign and update checklists and workflows for the CRM, and support other team members as situations arise.
Follow the prescribed checklists and workflows that pertain to your position.
Filing of all client documents, including electronic document storage facility.
Scanning and attaching documents in the CRM.
Assist with answering phone calls or delegating faxes to appropriate staff.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience utilizing a Contact Management System (CRM)
Proficient with Windows-based software, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent people skills; enjoys constant interaction with clients
Organized, meticulous, detailed-oriented and able to multitask
Ability to work independently with good problem-solving and time-management skills
A high degree of confidentiality & latitude
Ability to exercise good judgment by recognizing the urgency and setting priorities
Must pass criminal and credit background checks
Compensation: $1,250-2,000 a month.