You’ve probably heard the news: Music City is the new “It City.” Business is booming. Contractors are building. Homes are selling. Restaurants are opening. Nashville is growing. And so are we.
Kraft Asset Management (an affiliate of KraftCPAs) is looking for a full-time Wealth Advisor (WA). The Wealth Advisor works with clients, develops their wealth management strategy, implements the strategy, and meet with the clients on a regular basis. The WA will manage the holistic wealth advisory plans to help clients achieve their financial goals. Examples of holistic wealth advisory services include retirement planning, estate planning, tax planning, risk management, cash flow management and budgeting, education planning, and gift planning along with other services as needed. The WA will work with the clients’ other professional advisors in providing these services. The WA has responsibility for sourcing new business and closing new business, when assigned to them.
You love to:
- Convert prospects to clients.
- Develop written wealth management plans: define financial goals and opportunities; implement investment and wealth strategies.
- Determine appropriate wealth management strategies and assist clients with their implementation.
- Conduct periodic progress meetings with clients
- Provide continuing education to clients regarding our investment philosophy.
- Manage complex client accounts.
- Build trusted relationships with COIs and other referral sources through well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meet annual pre-determined revenue goals.
- Provide specialized expertise in one or more functional or technical areas or tools.
- Build networks to develop a pipeline for generating revenue through referrals and exposure in the community and in organizations.
- Develop and mentor Associate Wealth Advisors (AWA)with whom the WA works.
What you’ll need:
- Successful as an AWA or comparable work experience
- Understands how to use and apply the tools of the firm to support clients
- Strong communication and listening skills. Problem resolution skills. Attention to detail: accuracy; timeliness.
- Must be a team player
- Very good judgment
- Willing to learn new skills
- Ability to develop new business
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills – able to build trusted relationships
- Series 65. Must have either the CFP or PFS designation
- Frequent company and team outings including: annual picnic, holiday parties, team luncheons, quarterly birthday luncheons, employee recognition, and more
- Flexibility and remote work options may be available
- Free meals during “busy season” (January – April)
- Health and wellness opportunities including: fitness center, onsite flu shots and health screenings, sports league participation, golf events, group and individual activities (3k walks, step challenges, etc), and more
- Onsite massage therapist
- Fully stocked breakroom including free: coffee, tea, sparking & still flavored water machine, soda, a variety of food and snacks
- Recognition programs including: Above and Beyond awards, work anniversary milestones and more
- Leadership opportunities
- Casual dress options
- Build relationships with young professionals through our softball league and Kraft Young Professional Group
- Ongoing opportunities to give back to our community
- Employee discounts on entertainment, travel, food, electronics, and more – even moving truck and POD rentals
Now in its third generation of owners, KraftCPAs has demonstrated successful succession planning, which contributes to the strength of the firm and the consistently high level of personal service our clients enjoy.
KraftCPAs is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status.