We are seeking an experienced Financial Planner in Milwaukee, WI to provide support to Advisors and their clients with the development of comprehensive financial plans and technical planning questions. This role will work as part of an advisory team, focused on helping clients achieve their financial goals, and provide client service that exceeds our client’s expectations.
Support Financial Advisors with the creation of customized financial plans.
- Organize client’s financial documentation and information as necessary
- Provide an accurate summary of clients’ personal information, current financial position and asset allocation
- Review and summarize insurance, estate plan and tax return details
- Create financial planning reports/analyses utilizing MoneyGuide Pro, eMoney, Morningstar and other planning tools
- Identify areas of opportunity and coordinate specific recommendations with the Financial Advisor
- Complete financial plan for delivery to client
- Record notes and pertinent details in SalesForce regarding client communications, inquires and actions related to the planning request
- Participate in financial plan presentations and reviews as necessary to present planning concepts and analyses to the client
Participate in the research and response of general to complex technical planning inquiries from Advisors, team members and clients.
Support the Team with the creation and/or maintenance of Advisor and client resources and collaterals.
- Research and identify necessary data and incorporate as necessary
- Format in clean, professional manner for review and approval by applicable parties
Support Team and Company initiatives and participate in WEGs “all sharing” collaborative culture.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of corporate/team initiatives
- Attend and participate in educational sessions such as Micro-Monday and other company meetings
- Provide timely responses to questions
- Contribute positively to problem solving
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree; business, finance, economics or related major
- 3+ years’ prior experience in Financial Services
- FINRA Series 65 required
- CFP, CPA or other advanced designation preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Familiarity with Salesforce and support org functionality
- Proficient with financial planning technology
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Engagement in WEG, broader community, and active participation in financial planning community