Financial Advisor Post Graduate Program (Fall 2023)
- Northwestern Mutual
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Up to $3,000 a month
- Closing date
- Jun 25, 2023
- Job Role
- Financial Advisor
- Employment Type
- Part Time
- Experience Level
- CFP® Certification
- Not necessary
We have an exciting opportunity for 2023 graduates as a Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual. New graduates will get to test drive the financial advisor career by obtaining their 2-15 license, training, and mentorship.
We are hiring for our New Graduate Financial Advisor Program with one of Fortune World's Most Admired Companies with 4.5+ million total clients and growing. At Northwestern Mutual, Financial Representatives strive to understand their client's goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives. As you excel in your program, you will be supported by our network of specialists, training programs, and mentoring opportunities to help your clients and build your practice. The goal to extend into a full-time opportunity at the end of the program. Our new graduate program is dedicated to the success, both personally and professionally, of students.
Check out our Day in the Life Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNsSN9GwyPg
- More than just training and professional guidance, Financial Representatives get valuable, hands-on financial planning experience by working directly with Northwestern Mutual clients to empower them financially.
- Help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with clients’ needs and goals.
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends
- Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
Leadership and Development
- From self-management and self-motivation to courage, interpersonal risk-taking, and leading others, this program allows students to achieve a leadership mindset that will guide them as they pursue full-time opportunities.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- Mentorship of an experienced advisor
- Multiple sources of compensation
- Professional networking
- Eligibility to qualify for licenses, certifications, and designation
- Career development
- Full-time opportunities
- US work authorization is required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Training/Development Stipends
- Productivity Bonuses
- Support for Insurance licensing (life, health, DI, LTC)
- Support for SIE, Series 6, and Series 63 registrations (eligibility required)
Are you fit for this program?
- 2023 graduate
- Entrepreneurial and curiosity for sales
- Highly involved on campus (leader, campus organizations, student gov., etc.)
- Excellent time management skills
- Interest in financial literacy and planning tools
- Business Savvy
Apply for Financial Advisor Post Graduate Program (Fall 2023)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert