Financial Advisor Post Graduate Internship
- Northwestern Mutual The South Florida Group
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Up to $60,000 per year
- Closing date
- Jun 26, 2023
- Job Role
- Financial Advisor
- Employment Type
- Temp to Full Time
- Experience Level
- CFP® Certification
- Not necessary
We are hiring for our Financial Advisor - Post Graduate Internship opportunity with one of Fortune World's Most Admired Companies with 4.5+ million total clients and growing.
At Northwestern Mutual, Financial Representatives strive to understand their client's goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives. As you excel in your post graduate internship, you will be supported by our network of specialists, training programs, and mentoring opportunities to help your clients and build your practice. Has the possibility to extend into a full-time opportunity post-graduation.
Our post graduate program is dedicated to the success, both personally and professionally, of students. The Northwestern Mutual internship continues to be one of the best internships in America. For 25 years, it has ranked among the Top 25 internships among all industries and non-profits. In 2021, Northwestern Mutual ranked as one of the Top 3 internships in the Financial Services industry and a Top 9 internship for career development.
Check out our Day in the Life Video: https://youtu.be/7lYX5rb5e80
- More than just training and professional guidance, Financial Representative Interns get valuable, hands-on financial planning experience by working directly with Northwestern Mutual clients to empower them financially.
- Help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with clients’ needs and goals.
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends
- Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
Leadership and Development
- From self-management and self-motivation to courage, interpersonal risk-taking, and leading others, this program allows students to achieve a leadership mindset that will guide them as they pursue full-time opportunities.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- Mentorship of an experienced advisor
- Multiple sources of compensation
- Professional networking
- Eligibility to qualify for licenses, certifications, and designation
- Career development
- Full-time opportunities
- US work authorization is required
- Full-time student
- Juniors, seniors, and postgraduate students preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Training/Development Stipends
- Productivity Bonuses
- Support for Insurance licensing (life, health, DI, LTC)
- Support for SIE, Series 6, and Series 63 registrations (eligibility required)
Are you fit for this internship?
- Full-time student
- Entrepreneurial and curiosity for sales
- Highly involved on campus (leader, campus organizations, student gov., etc.)
- Excellent time management skills
- Interest in financial literacy and planning tools
- Business Savvy
Apply for Financial Advisor Post Graduate Internship
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert