Do you want to wake up every day knowing you consistently make a positive impact in peoples' lives? Do you want to work with an amazing group of clients and a wonderful team? Do you wish you could focus on financial planning, relationship building, and wealth management rather than hitting sales quotas? If this resonates with you, please keep reading and consider applying.
Nadler Financial Group, Inc. is a rapidly growing and highly regarded independent wealth management firm in Deerfield, Illinois. We have been helping our clients meet their financial goals since 1999. We have grown to more than $1.5 billion in assets under management almost solely due to referrals from our existing clients. Our clients value our superior knowledge in all areas of financial planning and investment management. They trust us and are excited to refer their friends and family to us because we place honesty and integrity above all else.
Our firm is known for forming long-lasting relationships with a wonderful group of clients including business owners, physicians, working professionals, and multiple generations of the same family. We are looking for a highly motivated, relationship driven and detail-oriented person with public accounting experience and a passion for wealth management to join our team of smart, dynamic individuals who enjoy making a noticeable positive impact in clients’ lives.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for developing relationships with and providing financial planning advice to the firm’s clients and managing client portfolios in accordance with the firm’s policies, goals, objectives, and vision. This person will report to the Senior Wealth Manager and collaborate directly with the President of the firm. Major areas of responsibility include the following:
- Provide financial planning advice to high net worth clients
- Conduct client portfolio and financial planning reviews
- Form meaningful, long-lasting client relationships
- Manage client investments
- Participate in and/or lead firm-wide projects
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- CFP® or CPA/PFS certification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in the financial services industry
- High level of organization, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- High-level computer skills
Preferred Experience and Attributes
- Financial planning experience
- Knowledge of small business retirement plans
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses
- Experience using Orion and Junxure software or similar technology
- Knowledge of SEC and FINRA regulations and industry best practices