- Mission Wealth
- $105 base plus bonus
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
- Job Role
- Financial Planning Support
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 5 to 9 years
- CFP® Certification
We are hiring a dynamic Tax Manager to join our high-performing Wealth Strategy Department. This person will be responsible for helping our clients and advisors with tax projections and discussing the tax impacts of various financial planning strategies. Your commitment to making a positive impact in other people’s lives parallels your drive for personal and professional growth. This position would be ideal for someone who enjoys meeting with clients and discussing advanced tax planning and financial concepts but is burnt out on preparing tax returns.
Mission Wealth has offered 360-degree wealth management services to affluent families since 2000. Our dynamic planning process ensures that every piece of the puzzle is put into place as our clients’ lives unfold and their needs evolve. This gives them the complete picture and confidence in their future.
- Conduct tax research and analysis and prepare tax projections
- Work with advisors and clients to determine their needs and make appropriate financial recommendations
- Be proactive in determining and discussing the tax impact of financial recommendations with clients and advisers
- Assist with tax management reviews and other client and prospect meetings
- Work with outside CPA firm(s) to ensure tax returns are timely prepared and accurate
- Be a subject matter expert on taxes within the firm.
- Prepare tax articles on various subjects.
- Answer tax questions from advisers and clients.
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of proven tax accounting experience; previous experience preparing tax returns preferred
- CPA required
- A desire to obtain PFS and/or CFP designation
- Familiar with analyzing individual income tax returns, and S-Corporation, partnership, and trust tax returns
- Knowledge or desire to learn advanced financial and tax planning concepts
- Experience researching complicated tax law issues.
- Presentation skills and confidence working with clients and advisors
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $105,000 base, plus bonus
Mission Wealth offers holistic wealth management services to high net worth families throughout the Western United States. We specialize in helping people during major life events and our service oriented culture is focused on helping to empower our clients to lead more fulfilled lives. We manage over $1.7 billion in assets and have expanded to 9 offices across the Western United States. Our firm is proud to have been recognized in 2017 on both the Financial Times 300 and Financial Advisor's RIA Ranking. Additionally, in 2017 we were listed as one of the Best Places to Work in the Central Coast, and we were on the Inc. 5000 in 2016 and 2017 as one of America's fastest growing companies.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert