- Prairie Sky Financial Group
- Westchester, Illinois
- Up to 90,000 + benefits
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
- Job Role
- Financial Planning Support
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 1-4 years
- CFP® Certification
We are a thriving RIA with a 20-year history of providing exceptional financial planning and investment management services to our clients. Our success is built on a foundation of strong values, including a deep commitment to client-centricity, collaboration, integrity, creativity, and continuity.
Our culture is one of teamwork, mutual respect, and a dedication to achieving positive outcomes for our clients. We believe that by working collaboratively and leveraging our collective expertise, we can help our clients navigate the complex financial landscape with confidence and ease.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Service Advisor to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented group of advisors and support staff to help our clients achieve their financial goals. If you share our values and are passionate about providing exceptional client service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity
The function of the service advisor will be to help support and implement plans that the lead advisor develops with clients. This job requires ensuring client satisfaction through direct-contact with clients, vendors, and other operational employees, while adhering to regulatory standards.
- Assist in financial planning with high net worth clientele
- Answer inbound phone and email inquiries and route to appropriate staff and team members; meet and greet clients and visitors to office & maintain monthly calendar.
- Prepares for client meetings by pulling files and appropriate paperwork. Works with financial planner after meetings to ensure completion of all tasks.
- Secure files & maintain all confidential client and required information; scan and maintain electronic filing.
- Attend all required training.
- Maintain all licenses for State and Federal Securities Law.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, responding to inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Work with clients to gather information and data needed to create financial plans and investment strategies.
- Collaborate with other advisors in the firm to develop customized financial plans for clients.
- Monitor client accounts and investment portfolios to ensure that they are aligned with client objectives and risk tolerances.
- Proactively communicate with clients about changes in the markets or other factors that may impact their investments.
- Assist with other administrative tasks and projects as needed.
- Support staff in assigned project work.
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, mailing and shipping.
- During tax season researches all cost basis and assist with collecting appropriate tax documents from clients.
· Assist with coordination and follow up of seminar events
- At least 2 years of experience within financial services industry
- Bachelors degree
-series 65 license
Hybrid work is available.
We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are passionate about providing exceptional client service and working collaboratively with a team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert