Client Service Associate
- Satovsky Asset Management, LLC
- New York City, New York
- Salary, plus Bonus
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
- Job Role
- Customer / Client Support Specialist
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Entry Level
- Experience Level
- 1-4 years
- CFP® Certification
- Not necessary
About Our Company
Satovsky Asset Management (SAM) was established as an independent boutique wealth management firm with a mission to align mindfulness with financial wealth advisory. Our holistic approach brings together behavioral coaching, financial planning, and investment management to develop investor habits and strategies for long-term abundance and peace of mind. Since inception, we remain guided by our commitment to offering a level of alignment and personalized service that extends beyond a traditional wealth advisory relationship. We treat our clients and employees as family, putting our people at the heart of everything we do. As a family-oriented firm, we operate in a team-based environment based on principles of collaboration, continuous learning, honesty, and integrity. Don’t miss out on this chance to join our dynamic, accoladed team!
About the Role
Join our team as a Client Service Associate and take your career to the next level! We’re looking for an ambitious and adept candidate who is passionate about providing exceptional client service and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role includes a mix of client-facing activities and administrative tasks that will expand your skill sets and make a meaningful impact on our business. High-level responsibilities include: managing client relationships, preparing pre-and post-meeting materials, onboarding prospective clients, and processing money movement requests. To succeed in this role, you will need to be detail-oriented, along with having excellent communication skills, empathy, and a collaborative spirit. This position reports directly to the Head of Operations.
- Facilitate a high-end client experience based on a deep understanding of client process needs, as well as industry trends, best practices, and solutions.
- Update and maintain client accounts.
- Telephone, mail, and digital communications, both internally and externally.
- Assist with money movement requests.
- Track and manage checks received and checks processed in compliance with the company and broker-dealer standards.
- Assist with insurance and annuity processes.
- Update and maintain contact management system.
- Run and maintain reports for the team (i.e., list of investment holdings, client AUM, and RMD list).
- Proactively assist clients with paperwork, including and not limited to rollovers, applications, distributions, contributions, suitability forms, and broker-dealer paperwork, in a timely manner.
- Perform office/administrative tasks in the absence of the administrative assistant.
- Reconcile and troubleshoot daily custodial alerts.
Knowledge and Skills
- Enthusiasm for helping clients and other team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess high standards of professional ethics.
- Extremely proactive, reliable, and success-driven.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and resourceful.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems is preferred.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry or related experience.
- Conduct with the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus pool
- Health insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan and match
- Discretionary profit-sharing plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work environment
- Mentorship and learning opportunities with a collaborative and growth-minded team
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert