MontVue Capital Management, an established and growing wealth management firm, is seeking a Client Service Coordinator to join our team and assist us in our mission of helping our employees and clients live their whole lives well.
MontVue offers a team based working environment in a beautiful and professional office location in downtown Lynchburg. Our culture is one focused on generosity, integrity, hard work and opportunity. If you value these qualities in your own life and seek to experience them in your career, this position may offer you an exciting opportunity to join in an inspiring journey.
The Client Service Coordinator is a core role that will make meaningful contributions to our firm. He/she will be integral in leading our back-office functions and providing a high level of service to end-clients and our internal team.
This position is perfect for someone who is enthusiastic about helping people make the most meaningful use of their personal and financial resources. This role has wide-ranging potential. Depending on interest levels and skill sets, we can see the Client Service Coordinator as being a career role or an entry point to a future advisory track opportunity.
You are a good fit if you:
- Are supremely organized and intensely detail-oriented
- Have a demonstrated affinity for operations and procedures
- Can identify and meet client and custodian needs and requirements on time
- Are a self-starter with a passion for delivering exceptional client-centered service
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Can work independently, performing multiple tasks efficiently and seeing them through to completion
- Show confidence when dealing with clients and fellow team members
- Can write clearly and concisely
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent experience
- Have a superior working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
You are a GREAT fit if you have all the above qualities, plus…:
- Live for organization, structure and systems, yet can still think creatively
- Have an unexplainable love of checklists, processes and procedures
- Know that it’s always paying attention to the little things that separates the good from the great
- Regularly find yourself thinking about how to improve current systems
- Derive immense satisfaction when tasks are completed efficiently and without error
- Desire and thrive with plenty of autonomy
- Consistently wonder how you can make a positive lasting difference in someone’s life