- Delta Financial Advisors Inc.
- Montgomery County, Maryland and either Worcester County, MD or Sussex County, DE
- Closing date
- Jun 3, 2023
- Job Role
- Financial Advisor
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 1-4 years
- CFP® Certification
Delta Financial Advisors, Inc. located in Kensington MD is looking to add an experienced Financial Advisor(s) to our team in Kensington MD and an advisor to open a new location in Worcester County, MD or in Sussex County DE. We are a SEC registered RIA firm that is relationship-focused, providing comprehensive wealth management and retirement income planning for a diverse client base. As an advisor on our team, you will use your knowledge and skills obtained through experience, education, and training to help ensure clients achieve their financial plans.
This position is a perfect opportunity for a Financial Advisor who wishes to be part of a Team, not in a large corporate organization, who wishes to consistently have a positive effect on people’s financial lives. A growing business for over 30 years, Delta’s full service financial planning supports clients from wealth accumulation through retirement and wealth preservation.
The candidate for this position will need to possess the following:
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Demonstrate proficiency in financial planning principals
- Possess a genuine interest in serving and caring for clients while being able to start and hold conversations to determine their financial objectives, risk tolerance, income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status and/or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond for exceptional customer service
- Comfortable being a key component in a small team of professionals
- Detail oriented with a commitment to accuracy
- Demonstrate an understanding of financial markets and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building relationships with clients
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable with multitasking and changing priorities.
- Willingness to help improve and develop processes for the back office to better support advisor activities
- Experience with Junxure, Morningstar, TD Ameritrade, SEI and American Funds a plus
- Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office
Education and/or Requirements:
- Polished, friendly, professional demeanor
- CFP certificate, or in process
- New Certified Financial Planner (“CFP”) considered depending on other experience, otherwise a minimum of 3 years of experience in financial services industry
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 and or 65 strongly preferred
- Ability to successfully pass a background and credit check
- Experience in an independent financial services firm preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, accounting, or related field
- Impeccable SEC and FINRA record, clean U4
- CPA or EA with personal income tax experience a very strong plus
Delta provides competitive salaries and excellent employee benefits.
Please include a cover letter with your resume and email both to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Financial Advisor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert