The Investment Operations Administrator is responsible for coordinating all aspects of our portfolio management software (Tamarac) and customer relationship management software (Tamarac CRM), maintenance within our financial planning software (eMoney) and maintaining and working with the various custodians to manage all aspects of the software. In addition, the investment operations administrator will be responsible for providing training for users (CFG colleagues) and support for the firm relating to our software vendors. The administrator will function as the liaison between the Advisor Teams at CFG and the various software vendors and custodians. They will also support the firm’s regulatory compliance program through maintaining compliance records, provides reports as needed and coordination of annual reporting.
Essential Functions Specific Functions Include, but are not limited to:
• Manage all aspects of the portfolio management system and CRM, including user set up, ongoing account and security maintenance, system upgrades, report creation and data integrity.
• Relationship management accountabilities include partnering with our custodians to improve and streamline transactions, and finding appropriate and timely solutions to issues that arise.
• Provide training to users as needed.
• Monitor and analyze workflows, seeking ways to optimize and evolve the team and firm processes.
• Manage relationships with outsourced information technology providers and software vendors and be the internal point of contact for initial trouble shooting.
• Coordinate technology set up for new users and work with IT vendors on any issues.
• Assist Chief Compliance Officer in collecting data for regulatory audits and compliance testing.
• Collect data and complete annual RIA benchmarking study.
• Coordinate website inquiries and changes with website vendor.
• Commit to ongoing education and professional development.
• Complete other duties and additional projects as necessary to ensure a dedicated team environment.
• Promote the values of Clayton Financial Group (it is critical to be a positive and pro-active presence in the office, actively building relationships with all teams and all employees).
• Advanced experience operating and managing portfolio management software is required, experience in Tamarac is a plus.
• Minimum of five years industry experience.
• Strong analytical and computer skills.
• Experience working with custodians, Charles Schwab, and Fidelity, a plus.
• Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Uncompromised commitment to maintain confidentiality and integrity.
• Positive attitude.
• Professional demeanor and appearance.
Salary and Benefits
• Paid Time Off.
• Paid holidays.
• Employer shared cost on medical, dental, and vision.
• Employer paid life, short- and long-term disability and AD&D.
• 401(k) with 3% safe harbor contribution and profit share.
• Paid parental leave.
• Competitive salary based on experience.
• Assistance with professional accreditation and continuing education.
• Encouraging environment to grow