At Carlson Capital Management (CCM), we deliver a fully integrated, client-centered wealth management experience that exemplifies superior care and upholds the industry's highest fiduciary standards. Our employee-owned firm offers customized investment, estate, tax, retirement, insurance, and philanthropic planning to individuals and families in a highly collaborative environment.
Senior Integrated Wealth Advisors have significant and meaningful interactions with our clients and are responsible for leading all activities associated with our approach to integrated wealth management and client care. This includes providing investment, estate, tax, retirement, insurance, and philanthropic planning. As leaders at the firm, Senior Integrated Wealth Advisors act with integrity and commit to delivering their personal and professional best.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for a segment of the firm’s integrated wealth management client base and is accountable for the full, end-to-end experience for these clients.
- Responsible for directly serving clients with all aspects of integrated wealth and portfolio management. This includes implementing and coordinating the wealth management experience through investment management, retirement modeling, insurance analysis, educational, estate and philanthropic planning and other general financial planning, as well as deploying firm specialists and other colleagues in providing integrated services.
- Serves as a champion for integrated wealth management and has proven, deep experience in the complexities of managing unique client relationships.
- Models proactive client communication, addresses all client inquiries in a very timely manner, and ensures review meetings are held on the client’s established timeline.
- Responsible for end-to-end oversight of client meeting preparation, delivery, and follow-up.
- Responsible for ongoing commitment to deepening technical and functional expertise as well as providing areas of wealth management specialization for the Advisory Team that are aligned with personal strengths and areas of passion.
- Responsible for actively engaging in business development activities for end-to-end prospect management and cultivation. Also responsible for actively encouraging and cultivating referrals. A minimum profile and volume of client relationships and billable assets are established and maintained as defined by senior leadership.
- Responsible for leading all aspects of prospect plan presentations, including delivering customized components, ensuring thorough research and data accuracy, and preparing presentation materials in a timely fashion. Oversees process of new client onboarding, ensuring timely processing and communication.
- Represents CCM professionally in community outreach and seeks opportunities for long-term community engagement. Identifies and executes on custom opportunities to nurture influential relationships that expand the firm’s reach.
- In partnership with the Chief Wealth Advisor and the firm’s Marketing Communications Team, is responsible for actively engaging in client and prospect events, engaging in communication outreach activities, contributing content for written communications, COI and business partner cultivation, and community sponsorship representation. Board representation is encouraged, as possible.
- Provides work direction to and is directly accountable for the colleague experience and performance management of one or more junior members of the Advisory Team.
- Regularly and actively encourages the ongoing learning and development of advisory team colleagues, and engages in training of new colleagues.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- CFP® certification is strongly preferred. Advanced CFP® coursework, combined with relevant experience, may be considered for top candidates.
- Possesses a demonstrated ability to foster and maintain deep, long-term, respectful, and productive relationships with clients and colleagues.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the financial services industry caring for/managing client relationships, preferably within an RIA environment.
- Proven track record identifying, cultivating, and closing new business, in addition to identifying and capturing new opportunities with existing clients.
- Knowledge of and commitment to fully utilizing client relationship management (CRM) software. Strong acumen with MS Office tools, as well as hands-on experience and acumen with functional software programs applicable to integrated wealth management. Must also demonstrate a commitment to learning and leveraging technology that allows the firm to best serves clients.
- Supports, encourages, and proactively leverages CCM’s integrated wealth management disciplines to ensure the firm’s continued success.
- Provides internal leadership for team huddles, check-ins, and quarterly goal setting.
- Sets an example of loyalty to the firm and its clients and colleagues.
- Consistently demonstrates the highest levels of engagement within the firm.
- Recommends thoughtful, well-vetted ideas that support the firm’s commitment to continuous improvement to positively impact the client and colleague experiences and are consistent with CCM’s objectives.
- Consistently and effectively utilizes resources to achieve the firm’s goals.
- Independently engages in ongoing personal and professional development, including continuous improvement of skills to effectively communicate in myriad situations.
- Strives to be self-aware and effectively partners with colleagues to mitigate personal weaknesses.
- Holds a measured approach to conflict and offers solutions to challenging situations.
- Demonstrates the fullest expression of the firm’s values in personal and professional life.
- Advocates for the firm’s vision and engages all stakeholders in advancing the firm’s mission, in CCM terms, upholds the principles of “Founder's Mentality.”