The 2023 Externship: Earn 180 CFP Experience Hours
- CFP Board
- Earn 180 Experience hours to apply toward your CFP® Board designation.
- Closing date
- Jun 11, 2023
- Job Role
- Financial Planner
- Employment Type
- Part Time
- Experience Level
- CFP® Certification
- Not necessary
The Externship is a virtual 8-week, intensive program designed for students, career changers, new planners and even established CFP® Pros! This program is perfect for anyone who wants to see financial planning in action and master it for themselves.
Receive one-of-a-kind, expert trainings on: Investment Planning, Insurance and Risk Management Planning, Cash Flow Planning, Student Loan Planning and College, Navigating Your Career, Real-world Applications for Planning, and so much more!
Registration is open until June 1st. Register here: Externship - Amplified Planning
The Externships begins June 5th and ends on July 28th. Tuition is just $299 and scholarships are available.
During the 8-week Externship, you will:
- Watch interviews and client meetings with experts from across the country and participate in live Q&A sessions.
- Create client deliverables and receive feedback.
- Network with leaders and fellow participants.
- Get certified on eMoney Advisor and gain experience on other financial-planning software.
- No selling. No cold calling. No reviewing products or services.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) is a non-profit organization that serves the public by fostering professional standards in personal financial planning. We set and enforce the requirements for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification — to uphold standards of competency and ethics for financial planners who are committed to CFP Board to putting their clients' best interests first.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert