At Waystone Advisors we take the promise of providing the best planning services with highly customized and integrated wealth management seriously, and so do our clients. Waystone Advisors is a dynamic and growing company excited about our future and the future of the individuals we serve.
Waystone may be an excellent home to grow and cultivate client relationships and be a contributing member of an outstanding and fast-growing team; if you are an advisory professional with the following qualities:
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, capable of running your own business, but would rather work with an awesome and driven team.
- Committed to educating and providing value to client's lives.
- Client-focused and enjoy going above and beyond to help make a difference
- Eager to grow and enthusiastic to improve.
- An active reader, committed to life-long learning.
- Searching for a partner in business development and client experience efforts.
- Looking for an opportunity to step into a book of existing opportunities and also cultivate new relationships independently.
The Advisor is the cornerstone of the financial planning relationship and must demonstrate a broad base of knowledge across all functions of financial planning, including planning, investments, insurance, tax management, retirement analysis, and estate planning. This person is responsible for developing, supporting, and managing client relationships. This person is comfortable interacting with clients, with an emphasis on the ability to communicate planning concepts and address client needs. Organizational skills and attention to detail are critical given the nature of the position and work. An Advisor demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills, technical expertise, and the ability to effectively manage client relationships. The ability to effectively prioritize workloads and complete tasks within well-defined guidelines and time constraints is essential. Advisors think both strategically and tactically, identify solutions appropriate for each client’s situation, and design, implement, and manage the financial planning process. New business development is a primary function of the position.
Waystone Advisors are responsible for the completion of the essential duties and responsibilities outlined below:
- Conduct prospect meetings.
- Support business development activities to promote firm growth.
- Retain client relationships and meet annual business development goals.
- Follow up on qualified prospects.
- Conduct and support the preparation of client events.
- Develop and maintain strategic alliances.
- Represent the firm within the financial services community.
- Utilize creative thinking skills to search for new workable ideas and solutions and involve the team in the process to develop efficient and effective teamwork.
Financial Planning and Investment Process
- Conduct client meetings independently, including client review, analysis, and presentation of financial planning, insurance, and investment recommendations.
- Develop and present client advice appropriate to individual client situations and in line with the firm’s planning processes and investment methodology.
- Review client situations, goals, and needs.
- Present financial planning findings and investment recommendations to clients
- Review all client insurance coverage and present analysis and recommendations to the assigned client base.
- Analyze new insurance products and strategies for possible incorporation into the firm’s product offerings.
- Drive the successful completion of all outstanding client planning issues and address new ones as they arise.
- Collaborate and coordinate with clients’ trusted advisors to deliver thoughtful and holistic advice, recommendations, and service.
- Provide training and mentoring to team members in areas of financial planning and business development.
- Basic operations and administrative functions pertaining to the role of advisor.
- 5-Star client service and relationship management, as well as the follow-up, never letting client details slip through the cracks