Are you interested in exploring a career with Merrill Wealth Management at Bank of America? At Bank of America, we're creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals and businesses across the country. Each day, we connect with 67 million clients through a growing specialist workforce and our world-class digital platform. With each relationship and connection, we are looking to provide care and guidance for our clients when they need us most - whether they are just starting out, buying a home, building a family, or planning for retirement. With this in mind, we are looking to develop the next generation of employees to support our Merrill clients - those with a passion for growing a long-term career and a drive to make our clients' financial lives better.
If you are an individual who is passionate about helping support clients reach their financial goals, our Wealth Management Summer Analyst Program is designed to offer you the opportunity to begin building the experience needed to best serve our clients. The Merrill program offers the opportunity to gain exposure to the Merrill Wealth Management organization.
Merrill Wealth Management
Work with a team of experienced Merrill employees to learn key aspects of wealth management, including investment and banking products and solutions, relationship building, digital capabilities and client interaction. Interns play a critical role in assisting with client service opportunities, client engagement, and relationship management.
Training and Development
Your training and development is our top priority with formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout the summer program. This internship also includes a national curriculum that provides web-based learning, technical training and professional development opportunities. As a summer intern your key tasks and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Client Service - including client onboarding, account servicing, phone coverage, digital client engagement
- Applying your financial and client acumen to support a variety of projects as required by our clients and business leaders
- Executing in roles such as Client Engagement, Relationship Management, Operations and more
- Strategic projects focused on operations and client experience
- Students must be pursuing a/an a Bachelors or Bachelors direct to Masters degree from an accredited college or universitywith a graduation timeframe between December 2024 and August 2025
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Seeking a detailed oriented, highly motivated individual who enjoys multi-tasking within a dynamic environment
- Superior relationship and interpersonal skills
- The candidate should respond well to evolving job duties and expectations
- Strong technological skills are desired
Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.