Senior Credit Portfolio Consultant
- Wells Fargo
- Concord, California, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Remuneration will be commensurate with the standing of the role.
- Closing date
- Jun 1, 2023
- Job Role
- Wealth Management
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 1-4 years
- CFP® Certification
In this role you will:
- Lead risk management initiatives that impact more than a trillion dollars in transactions in a relentlessly data-driven and results-oriented culture.
- Drive the continuous evolution of multi-channel risk strategies. Lead projects with low supervision. Identify improvement ideas. Size and evaluate proposals and obtain approvals from stakeholders as needed. Work with implementation teams to successfully and accurately deploy changes and verify results.
- Monitor and report on customer behavior and strategy performance. Identify, size and respond to new trends, business initiatives, data changes, and other events with an impact on strategies or risk.
- Evaluate and size new data sources and features for potential integration into real time decisioning.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses. Recent examples include understanding channel usage migration (teller, ATM, mobile) and recommending mobile deposit limits. Provide estimates, test plans, and other analyses with well documented assumptions and nimbly revise as required.
- Research and diagnose individual cases, particularly false positives and false negatives.
- Enhance the feedback look with better data on outcomes.
- Design and build infrastructure to streamline and automate analysis.
- 4+ years of Credit Portfolio Consulting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of experience with analytical methods used in statistical analysis, modeling, and reporting
- 4+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- 3+ years of experience building predictive models
- 4 + years of experience gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- A Master's degree or higher in a quantitative discipline
- 2+ years of fraud detection experience
- 3+ years of Microsoft Excel Experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of Tableau experience
- Extensivestatistical modeling, analysis, optimization and segmentation experience
- Ability to translate and present complex data in a manner that educates, enhances understanding, and influence decisions
- Knowledge and understanding of technology rules engines
- 4+ years of experience with data manipulation, cleansing, and transformation
- Ability to develop and integrate data driven and analytical decision making for product and service operational activities
- Knowledge and understanding of Python
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of prediction and classification concepts in Data Science
- This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
- Hybrid work week - position requires 3 days in office and 2 days work from home
- 333 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94105
- 550 S 4th St, Minneapolis, MN 55415
- 301 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28282
- 1525 W W T Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28262
- 3476 Stateview Blvd Lakemont East B, Fort Mill, SC 29715
- 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ 85029
- 1755 Grant St, Concord, CA 94520
- 1150 W Washington St, Tempe, AZ 85281
$100,800.00 - $179,200.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future.Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,600 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 36 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 268,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 27 on Fortune’s 2016 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available on Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert