Corporate Rates Analyst
- Wells Fargo
- New York, New York
- Remuneration will be commensurate with the standing of the role.
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
- Job Role
- Wealth Management
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 1-4 years
- CFP® Certification
Wells Fargo’s Macro Group is hiring for an Analyst position on the Corporate Rates & FX Solutions team. The role is focused on providing interest rates & FX hedging solutions, specifically in support of Wells Fargo’s Corporate & Investment Banking client base.
The ideal candidate should have a technical understanding of derivatives, capital markets and corporate finance, along with basic Rates products such as Interest Rate Swaps and Options with a willingness to expand their knowledge to additional risk management products in the future.
In this role, you will:
- Generate ideas and prepare marketing materials
- Provide market commentary, trade structuring and pricing
- Manage client onboarding process
- Interact with documentation and settlements groups
- Partner closely with their counterparts in Markets (Trading, CVA) as well as with other CIB partners (Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Debt Capital Markets, and Leveraged Finance)
- Collaborate seamlessly across the platform
- Focus on building client relationships
- Foster a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Securities Sales experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 6+ months of experience in investment banking or a sales & trading capacity
- Strong interest in global macro markets
- Familiarity with credit risk concepts; CVA/DVA/FVA
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Strong quantitative / analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Attention to detail and organization
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, team-oriented environment and work under pressure
- High standard of collaboration to help attain group goals
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, finance, or related field
- Registration for FINRA Security Industry Essentials (SIE) must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Registration for FINRA Series 63 (or 66) must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Base pay range for this position in New York is 100,000.00 - 115,000.00 USD
- May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards
$100,800.00 - $179,200.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future.Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,600 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 36 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 268,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 27 on Fortune’s 2016 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available on Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert