- oXYGen Financial, Inc.
- Atlanta, Georgia
- $55,000-$80,000 + Bonus
- Closing date
- Jun 25, 2023
- Job Role
- Financial Advisor
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Experience Level
- 1-4 years
- CFP® Certification
- Not necessary
The Service Advisor, Private CFO™ will manage existing client relationships, formulate and prospect new clients, implement advice while strengthening the client relationship by developing financial planning and investment management recommendations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Responsible for all planning, analysis, investment and other decisions that affect the client relationship. Consults with Managing Directors and team on complex cases. Grow existing relationships by adding more assets under management, identifying opportunities for more services and identifying referral synergies to help drive growth in the practice. Develop new client relationships and add new clients primarily from referrals of existing clients as well as developing your own referral sources. An experienced professional who independently services existing clients and maintains strong relationships with current and future clients. Specific advisory work may include but is not limited to: Preparing financial plans Preparing and presenting insurance cases Developing asset allocation strategies and investment policy statements Rebalancing portfolios Advising clients on appropriate financial products given their plan Researching investments
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, the individual should have the following skills and abilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment while closing warm prospective clients. Complete knowledge of financial planning products and services. Thorough understanding of investment and financial planning strategies for high net worth clients Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion. Individual must also possess good organizational skills, efficiency skills, and communication skills, both verbal and written. Attention to detail. Commitment to professionalism, accountability, customer focus, and teamwork.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBLITIES: None
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field Minimum 3 years of direct industry/client facing experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) required Life, Health & Variable Insurance Licenses CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification preferred
PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at a computer for long periods of time in office environment well lit.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Position is located in Alpharetta, GA office. Must be able to work in the office during scheduled work hours.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply for Service Advisor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert