Merrill Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Wealth Management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill's Financial Advisors and Wealth Management Client Associates help clients pursue the life they envision through a personal relationship with their advisory team committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted advisory teams are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
At Merrill, we empower you to bring your whole self to work. We value diversity in our thoughts, business, and within our employees and clients. Our Wealth Management team represents an array of different backgrounds and bring their unique perspectives, ideas, and experiences, helping to create a work community that is culture driven, resilient, results focused and effective. Position Overview:
The Wealth Management Client Associate
role is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple Financial Advisors (FA). Incumbents may also on a regular basis, support office initiatives, in addition to the businesses of a particular Financial Advisor. For established clients, the CA will often serve as the most frequent point of contact with Merrill Wealth Management. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Key Qualifications for the role:
- Work with highly affluent clients
- Lead end-to-end onboarding and maintenance activities for new and existing clients.
- Provide products and services to each client, working with cross line of business partners
- Use creativity to tackle complex problems; Manage client servicing requests and account maintenance; Use multiple communication methods to ensure a consistent and exceptional client service experience.
- Act as a key team member leading our clients' digital experience with the firm
- Create ease of access and interaction, while protecting their privacy and security
- Find opportunities to innovate every day
- 2+ years post high school education and/or 4+ years of professional or relevant internship experience; Undergraduate degree a plus
- Product Knowledge: Foundational knowledge of investment and banking products
- Energetic individual that is self-motivated, coachable, and flexible in thought
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment with changing and evolving responsibility
- Detailed oriented
- Invested in personal development
- Consistently pursues client experience excellence
- Works quickly to fulfill client needs delivering complex solutions
- Frequent communication, and an abundance of discretion with sensitive information
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience with Salesforce a plus
- Professional verbal and written communication
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week: