About this role:
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
The Relationship Associate 2 shares leadership role with relationship managers in managing a moderate-large portfolio of accounts within the CIB Coverage teams that support the Corporate Banking and Financial Institutions Groups of CIB. In this role, you will:
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact for operational questions. Independently and proactively handles customer issues and problems
- Monitor overdrafts and other funds movement activity in a customer-focused manner, understanding risk and securing necessary approvals
- Confirm additional source of funds and partners with office management in decision making process
- Coordinate activities and solves problems with various operations center, internal bank departments and outside vendors
- Manage "owning the customer experience" approach and effectively executes on all standard protocols regarding interactions with customers
- Independently and/or collaboratively with relationship manager and/or other treasury management office sales staff, conducts customer courtesy calls, both by phone and in-person, for the purposes of relationship building and client support
- Gather deposit and treasury management documentation from customers in a customer-focused manner
- Serve as a key partner with treasury management in managing the customer experience during treasury management implementations and beyond for all net new customers and new product sales
- Partner with the customer service manager to resolve issues and provides status updates on implementations
- Help with customer onboarding, due diligence as well as any other associated risk management matters where required. May serve as a subject matter expert for the office
- Partner with customer service manager to complete line of business operational projects as necessary
- 2+ years of Business Relationship Support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of commercial banking experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) experience
- Ability to develop and manage client relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Please note, this is a hybrid role, with 3 days in the office.
$55,300.00 - $98,300.00 AnnualBenefits
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future.Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
We Value Diversity
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.