Under general supervision, directly interacts with our partners and stakeholders ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction; acts as a client advocate to resolve issues, and to improve processes.
- Manages all CE program review activities including initial reviews, correspondence for more information, or denials
- Identifies and reports CE Sponsor programs and program applications which may not be in compliance with CFP Board policies and standards
- Manages and maintains all CE Sponsorship applications, records, and record activities.
- Upholds CE Sponsor compliance with Terms & Conditions of CE Sponsor registration agreement and CFP Board CE Sponsor policies and procedures
- Engages existing and potential CE Sponsors to determine needs and measure satisfaction
- Manages information and insights and generates monthly and yearly CE qualitative and quantitative reports
- Analyzes competitive marketplace and industry trends to recommend new ideas for CE revenue generation
- Collaborates with marketing team to develop promotional solutions for CE and Experience products
- Assists in all product life cycle management activities; recommends product enhancements and updates to maintain product relevance in the market
- Maintains complete documentation for all product development and management related activities
- Obtains customer and stakeholder feedback for appropriate product revisions
- Conducts product trainings to prospective clients
- Provides first level direct support to CE partners and stakeholders by responding promptly to inquiries
- Ensures timely resolution of customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Collaborate with and act as the liaison to the Stakeholder Services team, and other CFP Board teams as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required. Experience in learning and development preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer service role
- 1-3 years in a project-oriented, client-facing position
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office; NetForum experience preferred
- Experience in managing and maintaining customer relationships in a B2B environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think dynamically and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and an analytical mindset
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent influencing and diplomacy skills
- Some travel required, approximately 10%
This position is based in the Washington D.C. office and works a hybrid schedule which could be changed at any time.
To apply, submit your resume and one-page letter summarizing your interest, qualifications, and salary expectations.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (“CFP Board”), headquartered in Washington, D.C., is the professional body for personal financial planners in the U.S. CFP Board sets standards for financial planning and administers the prestigious CFP® certification so that the public has access to and benefits from competent and ethical financial planning.
CFP Board believes that diversity of experience and perspective are strengths and seeks to continue to grow a highly committed, skilled, and collaborative staff.