At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Business Lending Relationship Management Representative (LBLRMR) who will be part of the agriculture retail finance team within Wells Fargo Vendor Financial Services. Primary responsibilities of the LBLRMR role include: dealer prospecting, new and existing account management, deal structuring and reporting. The LBLRMR will be capable of working in a fast-paced environment which requires task prioritization. In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Responsible for making outbound calls and taking inbound calls with the objective of developing relationships and selling products
- Partner with existing customers to fully understand their business, goals, strategies, and challenges
- Work closely with other functions within the company to complete customer transactions
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement with the goal of increasing efficiency and results
- Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives
- Support less experienced Business Lending Relationship Management in interpreting and understanding complex policies
- Perform or guide others on complex tasks and initiatives that require planning, evaluation, and interpretation
- Identify and recommend opportunities for risk control development
- Prioritize work and provide leadership and mentorship to the support team
- Provide technical guidance on documentation concerns
- Ensure that various segments of the market receive adequate support and coverage to encourage continued flow business
- Execute various manufacturer programs and marketing campaigns
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise to Business Lending Relationship Management on broad range of information Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- 6+ years of Business Lending Relationship Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Job Expectations:We Value Diversity
- Experience analyzing financial statements or accounting / finance background preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross functionally between departments
- Proactive and results oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize work activities
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process. Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.